Drop rates

34 minutes ago, disasterwithdreads said:

Is anyone else finding the drop rate in this event ridiculous? I've fought grunt over 400 times and still no drop. Is this normal? I know it's rng but this seems a bit excessive

This is normal, some people can get a girl/girls quick ( got both on HH, nothing yet on Nutaku) others might need all 7 days just to get 1 girl while some might not get a girl to drop at all. A few people have battled over 1000 times before a girl has dropped. Like you say it is Rng, just keep trying and hopefully Metal Noemy will drop soon.

good rule of thumb is that if your are going to use kobans to wait for the last day. before then you could get lucky and get her on normal recovering and not have to spend any kobans. Another tactic for legendary days I saw was to use the refils once a day until the last day then use untill out of kobans, won girl, or ran out of time. and to answer your original question yes it's normal for this game.

Yeah I havn't gotten either girl yet, gave up on DL for now, trying my luck with Gruntt till the end of the event or I get Metal Nomie.  Guess this is karma after getting 4 girls pretty fast at the start of the month.  Hopefully I have better luck with the upcoming legendary charm girl.

I'm not doing so well on this event. Haven't even gotten one yet.

I play with Gruntt first because it give more money and then move to Dark Lord. It just too bad I'm still stuck with Grunt. Been using all my auto-refill on it but nothing yet. Decide to spend about 1k of saved Koban today but still nothing.

I guess I recommend and probably will skip this two event girls (no more Koban) and save for Legendary event.

I also been clicking on those Ads for 600 koban. Still waiting for my 1200 koban they havent given me yet.

Doing really bad this time a round  as well , have got one  of  the event girls to drop she's from Grunt on Hentai H, but Dark Lord is a big problem once more not giving up the girl , also used a few refills but no luck on Hentai H, on Nutaku Heroes H no event girls dropped   even after using a few refills , this time a round its very hard to get them to drop, the last event was also hard but i managed to get the girls in the end, have they altered the RNG  drop rates for the last few events ?, not complaining about as we still got a few days left, so fingers crossed the RNG god will be  nice and help us out..

Edited by wertyu

Since I started playing I haven't missed the drop of a single event girl, but I'm still waiting for any of this event to drop. Having fought 300 times against DL without result does not feel like something "normal".

7 hours ago, Ilkan said:

Since I started playing I haven't missed the drop of a single event girl, but I'm still waiting for any of this event to drop. Having fought 300 times against DL without result does not feel like something "normal".

you hit the nail on the head.
it does not feel normal, because you never experienced the bad side of RNG before.

welcome to the bad side of RNG.
one should be very well acquainted with this side, because it can pop up at any time.

• Like 2

On 6/22/2018 at 4:32 PM, Chthugha said:

you hit the nail on the head.
it does not feel normal, because you never experienced the bad side of RNG before.

welcome to the bad side of RNG.
one should be very well acquainted with this side, because it can pop up at any time.

Except on limited time events as a company you do not want players to "experience the bad side of the RNG". In simple terms if I can not with reasonable play (40-50 tries a day for me) get the "free" girls, then why should I give the company money for the pay girls? The answer is I shouldn't give them money. You might think that the company should not care what I think, but If I think like this, then others likely think like this. Each person that thinks like this is more lost revenue. Fixing the drop rates in this game, especially during events, would like increase revenue and the point of the game is to make money.

• Like 1

The only time I haven't gotten both girls from the event was when I didn't play for at least half of it.

I credit my success to knowing how RNG works from years of video games

If this game works like most others i play you will see better results fighting bosses a few times a day instead of all at once

They call it random number generator (or god) but you can't actually program randomness

Of course I could be wrong because this works for offline games but it works for me

The drops in this game are low but they did that on purpose, I've played games with far lower drop rates with far harder means to farm 

Anyway, as far as I know nothing changed to the drop rate/drop system.

The whole "this event's drop rate is ridiculously low" thing is all down to player bias.
It's not uncommon to not get a girl in the revival events, and it will never be uncommon.

On that note I am going to lock the thread.