Love is music (8)

I demand to know who the girl is on the fifth mission!

I'm just kidding xD I would just like to know if anyone recognizes the girl of this mission, maybe it's an easter egg for a future skin the music party (2019 maybe), this just came to mind because of the text of the mission which says "You need her in your harem!" even though it's probably a false alarm I wanted to know what the opinion of those who are longer in this game, to comment if they have ever done something like this (put images and texts suggestive of future girls for the harem).

Also ask if anyone knows if in the future we can get to 
Boku Mi Maï or is a girl of the legacy :( really I was waiting for her.

Edited by QuasarInTheSpace

9 hours ago, QuasarInTheSpace said:

I demand to know who the girl is on the fifth mission!

I'm just kidding xD I would just like to know if anyone recognizes the girl of this mission, maybe it's an easter egg for a future skin the music party (2019 maybe), this just came to mind because of the text of the mission which says "You need her in your harem!" even though it's probably a false alarm I wanted to know what the opinion of those who are longer in this game, to comment if they have ever done something like this (put images and texts suggestive of future girls for the harem).

Also ask if anyone knows if in the future we can get to 
Boku Mi Maï or is a girl of the legacy :( really I was waiting for her.

Ah, instead of unlocking Boku Mi Maï the very last day of the mission, you receive a set of equipment this time around.

Cheers

3 hours ago, PlusIon said:

There are only 2 blond girls available so it would be either Metal Noemy or Juin Lelierre. Noemy has a guitar in her pictures, while the later has patterned panties. But I think it is still inconclusive.

Exactly, I was thinking about this same thing, but it didn't seem conclusive because of what my imagination flew away thinking it might be a future Jennie skin or something similar but if it is exactly the same missions as last year as mentioned above, I lose quite a bit of hope because if it was, I would surely have appeared this year.

Well, at least there's still hope of getting Boku Mi Maï