Low drop rare and hard battle.

yoyowhan

Since I am lv.98 know-how player with less then 30 harems in World 6 : Admittance of the dead.I am stuck at the extremely poor drop rate and harder battle.I haven't get 6 common girl from the boss and the battle is hard to win even I maxed out my know-how and hardcore stat.I am still waiting for next pachinko context for playing 10 epic pachinko.

(Not enough money to raise one epic or legendary girl now)

How should I do for the future?Should I use kobens to fight boss to get common girls or just playing 10 epic pachinko?

My 2 Cents: Don't use Kobans to get common girls. Save them for events or 10x EP (not the best idea to play EP for girls when you still have so many common girls you could get - with a little patience - for free in it). About the drop rate … well, Donatien still holds 2 girls for me too, but I don't like these 2 that much anyways, so I skipped them. Maybe I'll get them later … if I've nothing better to do.

Just now, dsfs said:

My 2 Cents: Don't use Kobans to get common girls. Save them for events or 10x EP (not the best idea to play EP for girls when you still have so many common girls you could get - with a little patience - for free in it). About the drop rate … well, Donatien still holds 2 girls for me too, but I don't like these 2 that much anyways, so I skipped them. Maybe I'll get them later … if I've nothing better to do.

but then you'll get them through pachinko :P

I am at world 6 and I have 33 girls. Until some time ago I was below 30, but that's how it goes... Edwarda for example dropped my first girl yesterday (she was maxed out before I went to the next world). Keep doing it... I rarely let the counter go to 20, even once every 4 hours i check on my phone and I quickly play with it during my breaks.

I would advise as well not to spend kobans on upgrading girls or go through the story. That's a "mistake" I did at the beginning. The game is about patience and you will earn a lot of money by fighting bosses and then by upgrading your harem. Better saving kobans for pachinko.

8 hours ago, Chthugha said:

but then you'll get them through pachinko :P

Not if you keep saving until you've finally wrung out all the boss drops! That's why I'm at 19 kilokobans right now. (Would be 26 but I had to use a lot of refills to get Norou.) I just need to get four more drops before World 11 unlocks and I'll be able to start pachinking without wasting the kobans (unlike the first half-dozen times I spun).

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to tell unless you can look back and observe the trends.  The drop rate seems to have risen and fallen over the past months.  For me anyway, my worst event was Back to School.  At that stage I was running four accounts and I only managed to get Teacher Deitra (once) and Justine (once).  There was a steady improvement over subsequent events culminating in my best results (both girls in all six accounts) peaking and at a plateau from the Sci-Fi event, through Winter Chill and Loving Moments, to Second Chance.

In the Revival events, my greatest success was with Valentine's Day and Spring Break when I got both girls across all six accounts on both occasions.

Since then I have seen a slow but steady decline starting with Levitya (to be expected).  With Supergirlzzz I had one account where I didn't get either Iron Viola or Hildr and two where I failed to get Hildr and in the Become their Copilot event it was the same - not terrible, but down all the same.

I noticed another change too: a shift to getting the girls later in the event and some on the 14th day of full events.  Previous to this I would get most of them by Day 5 at the latest, but I did expect an adjustment to the RNG because it used to be a little too easy to get the girls early on.

This current event is trending like the last three, but I am keeping an open mind.

I haven't tried the 10x perform option so I can't really comment, but it seems no different from the quick collect option from the harem (apart from the graphics and pachinko look-alike).  I find it hard to believe that it increases one's chances of getting a girl so I agree that it is unhelpful to suggest to players that it might.

Regarding regular random drops.  In my two oldest accounts, I've got all the girls (up to and including World 10).  Since then it has become a lot harder to get them with Bremen, Finalmecia and Roko Sensei refusing to give up any girls, apart from Marina, Cunegonde, Zoe and Venam across four accounts.  In my three newest accounts (including this one) I have two girls still to collect from Bremen in two accounts and one in the third, all three girls to collect from Finalmecia in two accounts and one to collect from one.  I have yet to collect any of Roko's girls from all three, despite his being maxed out in XP for quite some time now.  In my Peregrine Took account I got Venam early on (trending the same as my two oldest know-how accounts) but since then nothing.

So, in short, I have noticed a trend, but regarding rare, epic or common random drops, I have noticed no difference in drops based on number of times played.  In this current event I have Rebecca three times to Oxton once, but this reflects my efforts in trying for them.  Oxton is charm so she is of little value for me so I only try for her once I have recruited Rebecca (who is ethereally beautiful, I have to say, even if deathly pale!).