I hope the official will see it and give me a reply.

sinno

From 20 in June, I failed during the payment. SMS also told me that I couldn't get authorization.

But this morning, I received several messages to tell me that the consumption was successful. At the same time, the monthly card in my game shows that I have 59 days. 

I made a successful consumption through other channels yesterday, and only this time I succeeded in consumption and I received an email notice.

Q :Did my previous consumption be successful? This extra 30 day monthly card is my consumption or official compensation? If it's my own consumption, what about the other consumption? Where is my money?

Waiting for the reply is too slow, I hope the official in the forum can see my question.

3.png

2.png

1.png

Actually you can email the customer support here:

contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com

Don't forget to write on which platform you play (hentai heroes, harem heroes or gay harem), your profile ID and the exact date of the problem that you encountered.

12 minutes ago, Hotless said:

Actually you can email the customer support here:

contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com

Don't forget to write on which platform you play (hentai heroes, harem heroes or gay harem), your profile ID and the exact date of the problem that you encountered.

I have sent the mail, but I haven't got a reply yet.