no one likes an over zealous administrator

hosefucker

more than 10 times i went to a topic i needed information to find it locked. maybe instead of just locking how about deleting it after, say, a week?  and it would be nice if admin didnt crucify a member that just made a mistake. yeah, that would be nice.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hosefucker said:

more than 10 times i went to a topic i needed information to find it locked. maybe instead of just locking how about deleting it after, say, a week?  and it would be nice if admin didnt crucify a member that just made a mistake. yeah, that would be nice.

It would also be nice if you would place this in the proper section of the forum, but we cannot have everything ¬¬

I'm locking threads if those threads are done to keep the forum as clean as possible.
If I lock them, they are still visible so there is a chance, however small, someone doesn't make an unnecessary thread and just takes the information provided.
Something you might have done.
If it's information you want, then there's no reason to post a comment as well.
If the information you are after isn't in the closed thread, then you can go ahead and just create a new one to find some answers.
If threads are deleted, the information in them is lost.

About the crucifying: you should take a chill pill.
I just asked you to not double post.
I could've given you an official warning, instead I just asked you to not do it again.
I'm here to keep the forum clean, and not to make friends.

• Like 4

thanks fore proving my point. amazing ONLY YOU answered this.

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I just asked you to not double post.

and i asked you to make it easier to delete a post if one makes a mistake. before we get into a pissing contest of who is right, i'll just leave. no one asked to be your goddamned friend but it is obvious you wont respond civilly to reasonable requests. spin it how you will enjoy your power. youll be forgotten in a few years.

2 hours ago, hosefucker said:

thanks fore proving my point. amazing ONLY YOU answered this.

and i asked you to make it easier to delete a post if one makes a mistake. before we get into a pissing contest of who is right, i'll just leave. no one asked to be your goddamned friend but it is obvious you wont respond civilly to reasonable requests. spin it how you will enjoy your power. youll be forgotten in a few years.

if it helps, I'll post here also

Edited by Blain
  • Haha 1