Legendary Days Discussion

Well 61 fights and I got a necklace.  It's a start.

Edit:  Just a thought and I know it's still early and only day 1, and I might have missed something, but I feel like so far people are ether reporting very fast drop races or very late drop rates.  I'm hoping by the end of day 2 we see some more middle ground results.

Edited by trunks2585
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, natstar said:

image.png.9947869ebd61dd1f8c6bb67eea4ea513.png

They have more stat points total than the know how and hardcore legendary girls so they are the best legendary out of the three.

Levitya has 5.2/2/2.3 and Norou 2.1/2.2/5.2. All 3 legendary have the same total points.

But sure these twins have a good HC defence.

I lucked out and managed to get the twins after 56 fights. I hope some of the Charm people get their hands on them, I remember what it was like to be a Hardcore player and constantly see other classes have Levitya as a beta or omega in the arena.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

370 and change and I got her

12 or 13 legendary affection items

And a Gruntt girl I didn't get.

I seem to be getting affection items at  1 in 30, close to the 1 in 35 global average

I've gotten all three girls in the 300's

Most of the 370 were 10X but I got her on the 1X not that I think it makes a difference.

10X makes legendary girl hunting a LOT less tedious. It's one thing to grind out the 48 daily fights one at a time over a day, it's another to do several hundred in a row. All hail the 10X

I'd hazard a guess that if you are indifferent to cash or affection items, the affection items and cash if I remember my math right works out to roughly Bremen maxed out. So the loss if you are above that is minimal and if you are below, everything comes up Milhouse.

I wonder how much this Legendary will spit out in cash when maxed out.

Also two contests are XP related, one give to girls [and yourself] and the other for leveling up girls so depending on how those run, I might not have to wait long to XP her to max her out, and set up for the next event.

34 minutes ago, OneMoreBite said:

Getting these girls to just 3-stars is gonna be painful enough. I don't even wanna think about the total expense getting them to 5-stars is gonna amass. (Or, for that matter, how absurdly long it's gonna take.)

i didn't do the math but a quick guesstimation results to somewhere between 70-80 millions of cash. (affection included)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreBite said:

Getting these girls to just 3-stars is gonna be painful enough. I don't even wanna think about the total expense getting them to 5-stars is gonna amass. (Or, for that matter, how absurdly long it's gonna take.)

To get a legendary girl to 3 stars, you need 17,550 affection points and 7,020,000 credits. To reach 5 stars, the totals are 85,050 aff. points and 34,020,000 credits.

Right now, I have enough to upgrade her to 3 stars, I "only" need to get her xD

3 hours ago, elmek13 said:

How get this girls? Any ideas?

In my opinion, spending kobans early in the event isn't very wise, because you have time to get her with the regular points we get. If only, save them for the last day if you haven't got her.

Kobans are better spend on the Epic Pachinko when trying to get one of the event girls.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, elmek13 said:

I did it ! Finally, but i will multibattle x 2 and rest x 1. And done. But i can get heave metal princess, i will fight for 7 days and nothing... strange.

Did you get any extra daily missions like "take the girls to onsen for 42 kobans with 3hrs time limit" or anything like that?

On 6/26/2018 at 6:39 AM, wertyu said:

Just checked and not got the "bring the girls to the Orsen" on the daily actives.  

That daily mission that will give you 42 Koban didn't get it must a bug but I got daily missions like that  a few times in the past that I got that bug usually I got it the day before a new event

2 hours ago, Eman said:

To get a legendary girl to 3 stars, you need 17,550 affection points and 7,020,000 credits. To reach 5 stars, the totals are 85,050 aff. points and 34,020,000 credits.

That's not even taking costs for affection items into account.

3 hours ago, Habi said:

i didn't do the math but a quick guesstimation results to somewhere between 70-80 millions of cash. (affection included)

I haven't done the math either, but in this case, I'm willing to take your word for it. Affection items are absurdly expensive, after all.