Girls stat calculator

Sergeant

There's several ways to do that outside the game already, my personal preference is the Compare All Haremettes table on the wiki. I simply sort by relevant stat, then read down the list seeing who I have. Not saying it can't be added to the game, but this easy way at least already exists so I'd not see a need for them to rush into adding it.

Because everyone plays differently the best way is to do this on your own with a spreadsheet. Everything is based on the girls 3 base stats (Charm, HardCore, and KnowHow) and modified by their affection level and XP Level

The Affection multiplier is as follows: 0 Stars - 1, 1 Star - 1.3, 2 Stars - 1.6, 3 Stars - 1.9, 4 Stars - 2.2, 5 Stars - 2.5. The XP multiplier is simply the level of XP the girl is.

So the formula is:

• Girl's Stat = Base Stat  * Affection Multiplier * XP Level

Once you have all 3 stats calculated from the formula above then you can figure out the other 3 relevant stats:

• Damage = Girls Stats of your specialty * 3
  • Ego = Girl's Stat of Her Specialty * 11
  • Excitement = The sum of all 3 Girl's Stats * 28

from there you can do further analysis like damage vs ego or ego vs excitement  to find out which girls are best for your team and play style.

Edited by PlusIon