Possibly Controversial

Gamer_bro99

I propose an idea, and a possibility for the future.  Societies around the world take shame to naked body of us humans, yet at the same time, posterize it as a rouse for being taboo in some regard. Public nudity is not for what I speak. I offer a question. 

What if this world did not see the naked body as a pervertion, but as nature? 

We clothe ourselves to hide more than anything.  We censor things on social media because  it's "inappropriate". We don't  arrest animals for being without being clothed.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/preach_to_the_choir

the countries of western civilization already cover themselves the least, not including the cultures that decide to remain traditionally primitive in Africa, South America, and other areas of the planet. If you want this idea to tackle the biggest obstacles instead of the easy low-hanging fruit of western civilization, you should start expressing your idea in Muslim online communities and see how receptive they are to the idea of their women wearing much less clothing in public

I'm not attempting to insult you, that's just a fact of life. My question to you is, do you have the testicular fortitude to do this?

23 hours ago, Chthugha said:

You have these hairless pets, and they all look ugly.

Hairless pets also show us that all animals get more wrinkely when they get older. Can you imagine that under all that fluffy fur animals are wrinkely af.  xD

• Haha 1