Defence battles

Thefool

It would be a very nice feature to be able to see the PVP battles where the player is the one attacked by another. Or even just the results of these battles if that would be easier to implement. I've always wondered how easy my team is to beat and perhaps some other players do too. It would add a new challenge to PVP as one could try to set up the most difficult team they can if so inclined and perhaps we could have a reward tier for it like we do with the battles when we are the ones attacking.

I would love to see that, but I would also like to rewatch battles I have done. While I record the battles I play on the PC, I often don't pay enough attention to them on my Mobile. I would love to go back and see maybe the last 4 hours worth of battles, or even the last 8 hours (Like the refresh period) so I can analyze  my team.

4 minutes ago, Daniele said:

I would like to have a "practice mode" to test your team performance. It would help new players to understand better how the game works.

Another very good idea! it would be a place that doesn't cost anything so we can see how our team performs!