Completed the 12 missions, but didn't get Nemah

kazzam33

Did you visit the activity screen yesterday?

Because to collect her you should visit that part on the last day of the event.

However, you completed the required missions, so it's best to send an e-mail to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com for this, because you did everything you needed to do.

• Thanks 1

The same thing happened to me. I completed 13 out of 14 because I was away the 15th day. Maybe I didn't collect it on time but I did all the challenges and that never happened to me before. Bunny was the first girl I got and miss spook was the last which was like 2 weeks ago. 

Screenshot 2018-07-16 at 10.19.59 AM.png

Screenshot 2018-07-16 at 10.19.31 AM.png

10 minutes ago, ninjamonkey1 said:

The same thing happened to me. I completed 13 out of 14 because I was away the 15th day. Maybe I didn't collect it on time but I did all the challenges and that never happened to me before. Bunny was the first girl I got and miss spook was the last which was like 2 weeks ago. 

Screenshot 2018-07-16 at 10.19.59 AM.png

Screenshot 2018-07-16 at 10.19.31 AM.png

Contact them at contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com

Please know that they are currently less to not active the rest of this week, so it might take a while to get an answer.
This happened to people in the past, and usually they give you the girl manually.
Make sure that you provide the screenshots, your game ID and an explanation of what happened.

• Thanks 2

It happened to me also! It seems it was a general bug or at least a lot of ppl get the same issue.

Come on  HH team do something about it!

I didn't take screenshots cuz I was waiting for them to give me the girl as in previous events and now I'm screwed? Come on....

Edited by SkyCock

Two options:

Completed 12 missions, but didn't play on sunday; please e-mail your ID, a screenshot if possible and a small explanation to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com

Completed the 12th mission after the event already finished: tough luck, you need to finish 12 before the event ended. So remember that for the next time.

If you finished your 12th mission on sunday before the event ended, then you should've gotten the girl when you claimed the mission, so that is not an option.

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Two options:

Completed 12 missions, but didn't play on sunday; please e-mail your ID, a screenshot if possible and a small explanation to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com

Completed the 12th mission after the event already finished: tough luck, you need to finish 12 before the event ended. So remember that for the next time.

If you finished your 12th mission on sunday before the event ended, then you should've gotten the girl when you claimed the mission, so that is not an option.

I completed the 12 missions check the last reward (mission 14) and after get the reward dint get the girl poping out!? Playing on Sunday So what is up with that? I'm sure it is a bug! So many ppl cant be all wrong.

Edited by SkyCock

13 minutes ago, SkyCock said:

I completed the 12 missions check the last reward (mission 14) and after get the reward dint get the girl poping out!? Playing on Sunday So what is up with that? I'm sure it is a bug! So many ppl cant be all wrong.

When did you collect your last mission...

We've had this confusion before, and it's always one of the two things I mentioned.
Sometimes there's a glitch, but then the girl did join the harem, just no popup showed.
If you finished the 12th mission on sunday, but you live in a timezone that is 5 hours+ behind on team Kinkoid's timezone, then you can still be late.

Just now, whocares said:

i completed my 12th mission on the friday ,on saturday i did my 13th mission .on sunday i did not log in ,monday when i did log in no nemah,i was not late on completing the 12 needed missions and still never got the girl

So read the above comments and follow the instructions for the people who didn't play on Sunday. And next time try not to skip the final day of the event, as that is when the rewards are handed out.

2 minutes ago, whocares said:

i had clearly done all the missions before sunday  , although during the event it was not stated that we need to log in on the last day to claim the reward .have learnt my lesson will not miss last day in future.lesson learnt

I don't think you've read what I posted earlier...

Send your ID, if possible a screenshot of having done those missions, and a small explanation of not having gotten the girl to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com.
If they confirm you've done everything you needed to do, they will add the girl to your profile manually.

@Andrewme @Oni_Chi @whisteron @Ryaan

Did any of you read through this thread? Chthugha already told you what to do, and none of those options were "post in this thread". Here they are again, I hope that for those of you who simply weren't able to get here on Sunday (the final day) you get the girl quickly.

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Two options:

• Like 1