Fighting gruntt

Inferno Lord

Grunt Girls  

28 members have voted

1. 1. After 350 fights with the Gruntt have you only got 1 or less of the girls?

2. 2. Have you gotten all 3 of the girls after fighting the Gruntt over 350 times?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/24/2018 at 11:52 PM

Completely normal for me, get used to it, later bosses are even worse... a lot worse.

I got the first drop from Gruntt after getting Fairy (world 7 girl), and the other two after Zoe from a lvl 202 Finalmecia. And usually i always fight against early bosses with girls when there is no boss fight contests, so i'm pretty sure it took me a lot more than 350 fights to get a second drop.

• Like 1

I've been fighting Roko since his world came out a few months ago I am down to 1 of his girls and it has been several thousand fights That is lucky. it has been the same for me throughout the whole game. 350 is very low in terms of this game.

Why would I count? That's tedious! It took me like seven months to get all of Gruntts girls, but I would only fight him during events and only until he dropped the event girl. Incidentally, Gruntt was also the first Troll that dropped a girl, making me realize that Trolls could do that. Dropping girls, I mean. Back in the days this wasn't exactly clear by just playing normally.

Edited by Sinner

I see thanks. I'm just curious on how long it will take since I have all the previous girls, which took about 30 fights each.

I thought Gruntt might have been greedy/broken so I'd thought I'd asked.

The replies were really helpful solo thx for the and all.

Edited by Inferno Lord