problems with arena fights

dzejmsudin

How it is possible that I can't win almost no fights in arena?

I lose even from a opponent that have 10k or more lower ego, but, of course can't beat any guy that has that higher ego then me. I think that I battle at least 50 fights, most of them were against guys with lower ego (as I said maybe 10 or more had 10k lower ego then me) and I won only 9 of them...

I mean, c'mon...

Hmmm, maybe Levitya is not the first choice as alpha when you're KH. Else you might want to change your gear (a little bit of everything is not always good) and buy some stats. I don't think the reason for your loosing streak is in the code  ….

Edited by dsfs
If your ingame name is different to the name you use here please treat my comment as non-existent.

Well, I could agree with both you, if this thing didn't start to happened few days ago...first, it was really, really difficult to win first 4 - 5 fights (mostly 1 out of 10 fights) but after that I easily won rest of them to complete daily quest. But now it is really, really difficult to win even one fight...

OK, my stats are low, but to lose from guys that have 10k or more lower ego? And now that become normal thing, not exception...c'mon...Isn't ego THE most important thing in arena fights?

I apologize, my intent was not to hijack a post -- the original post appeared resolved and I thought it was left 'open' for more issues to be posted with arena fights. I understand now and will create/post new threads for any of my issues.

Thanks for the info.