Always 417 per affection point, whats the point of different tiers?

vic000000

No matter how many times I do the math, it's always 417 cash per 1 affection point at the market. So do the different tiers (legendary, epic, etc) matter for affection items?

Shouldn't higher tiers (which are rarer) be a better deal? Otherwise, why buy in bulk?

7 minutes ago, vic000000 said:

No matter how many times I do the math, it's always 417 cash per 1 affection point at the market. So do the different tiers (legendary, epic, etc) matter for affection items?

Shouldn't higher tiers (which are rarer) be a better deal? Otherwise, why buy in bulk?

You can only buy 8 affection gifts from the shop at a time for example the common lingerie gives 25 aff and the legendary lingerie gives 1,500 so 1 legendary lingerie gives the same affection in one go as 60 of the common lingerie,it gives the same affection as 15 rare lingerie or just a little more 3 epic lingerie because it gives a bonus 30 affection than you would get from using 3 of the epic ones so it saves time as well.

1 minute ago, natstar said:

You can only buy 8 affection gifts from the shop at a time for example the common lingerie gives 25 aff and the legendary lingerie gives 1,500 so 1 legendary lingerie gives the same affection in one go as 60 of the common lingerie,it gives the same affection as 15 rare lingerie or just a little more 3 epic lingerie because it gives a bonus 30 affection than you would get from using 3 of the epic ones so it saves time as well.

Ah, so it basically just saves clicks. I have more time than I have cash in the game LOL.

3 hours ago, vic000000 said:

Ah, so it basically just saves clicks. I have more time than I have cash in the game LOL.

yes but that's not natstars point. as f2p player you have limited market refreshes and thus limited occasions to obtain aff items. getting higher tier aff items in the market increases the total aff available to buy.

20 hours ago, Habi said:

yes but that's not natstars point. as f2p player you have limited market refreshes and thus limited occasions to obtain aff items. getting higher tier aff items in the market increases the total aff available to buy.

Well it relates to the point because the legendary affection items are only useful if you plan on buying everything there. I don't have a strong reason to do that as I'll have to save up for the upgrade anyway. For me, the total aff available doesn't matter. But I understand the point for higher level people who will be buying everything there everyday.

5 hours ago, vic000000 said:

Well it relates to the point because the legendary affection items are only useful if you plan on buying everything there. I don't have a strong reason to do that as I'll have to save up for the upgrade anyway. For me, the total aff available doesn't matter. But I understand the point for higher level people who will be buying everything there everyday.

that's why the higher tiers get available only with growing harems. some weeks ago they sneakchanged that to lower girl counts. i noticed that on my 2nd account. so don't take the official numbers (somewhere in really old patchnotes) on trust.