Where is the map for the event?

Arse Man

First question: The news in game talked about a map which will guide me in my battles. Where is it? 

The second question is: What is the drop rate for the girls? Is it something like a fixed percentage to get a randomly selected girl (like 2% to get one of the girls), or do each of the girls have seperate drop rates (Girl 1 has a drop rate of 2%, girl 2 has drop rate of 1%, so the chance to get a girl is 3%)?

Also, what are the drop rates for each girl?

The map I believe is just the adventure screen. The news posts often use flavourful descriptions to add to the events. All the girls are on every villain, so it doesn't make a big difference anyway.

Drop rates aren't disclosed in this game. We unfortunately can't answer that question. All the girls have the same drop rate though.

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The map I believe is just the adventure screen. The news posts often use flavourful descriptions to add to the events. All the girls are on every villain, so it doesn't make a big difference anyway.

Drop rates aren't disclosed in this game. We unfortunately can't answer that question. All the girls have the same drop rate though.

Are you sure that all the boss have the same number of girls? The dark lord has fewer than edwarda

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That most likely means that you haven't gotten all 3 of Edwarda's regular drops right?

Ah, yes, that was it. Have you ever done an anniversary event before? How many girls do you usually get on the event?

41 minutes ago, ryans122 said:

Ah, yes, that was it. Have you ever done an anniversary event before? How many girls do you usually get on the event?

There isn't usually here, it's pure random and that means that you can either get 0 girls or all of them (and of course everything between like 1, 2, 3, etc girls) even after spending 5 whole days farming the bosses.