A quick review of the stories of each town

jijo250

Begin City:  This is the town where new player are introduce and is the lure of why people play this game in the first place. 

Gems Kingdom:  The story kind of slows down for me at this point. It introduces the battle system, but for the most part there's nothing here.

Ninja Village:  It starts showing more of the oddball fetishes that are out there. It's not Begin City, but I am for this.

Invaded Kingdom:  From the cave at the end of Ninja Village to the last chapter of Invaded Kingdom is all gold to me. This reminded me of why I'm playing the game in the first place. Took me forever to get the house maid, but the images that went with the house maid didn't quite go with what was in the story. (Only showing 1, and why are they wearing turbans?)

The Juy Sea:  Was expecting more fun with the mermaids, did not deliver. Eh, I'll take what I can get.

Admittance of the Dead: OK, now we are starting to get into gay territory. I play this game for the girls, not the guys. The number of scenes reflecting inwards where there were nothing but naked guys is a bit much. I know to tell a good story you'll need some contrast, but this seems more like a pivot point then contrast. 

Magic Forest:  Yea Fairies! Which means being attacked by a swarm, and a possible giantess! All good in my book. Hey, weren't the sex change pills should have been introduced  at this point, and I'm surprised that there are no Ranma 1/2 references at this point. This also seemed to have been a good place to introduce the magic hammer that changes sizes. There's also that mini story with the jellies that seems like it could be expanded a bit. (! Jelly girls!)

Hamelin Town: And we are back in gay town. Moving on.

Plain of rituals: "Orders received! Translating the following tags: [Reverse gangbang]+[Femdom]+[Hardcore]. Confirm?" I feel that this whole game should hold these tags, but in this chapter we get about 1 scene of this. Most scenes in this game up to this point there are not enough girls on screen to really be called a reverse gangbang. (Don't get me wrong they are there, but they are few and far in between.) Femdom? Our hero has too much power to be over taken by girls now -_- Hardcore? Well, that's just a matter of perspective. Other then that, this chapter is a bunch of nothing.

Heroes University: Well we are still in the middle of this chapter as of writing this, so I can't really say much on it. But so far it seems like a repeat of Plain of rituals; promising one thing, but delivering almost nothing.

Overall: This story is not bad, but I hope it does end in another chapter or two. Not to put the story to a close, but to give it an ending. After that add some story forks. Revisit some of the chapters and find out what happen to the towns after the hero left. Like what happen to the mermaids after they were set free, the Jellies are now all red now?! The disappearance Bunny?! What is she doing? I know that there was an event that covered this, but I think this should be in the main story.

huh? *looks back at the end of fairy forest*

lol, ok I'll give you that, but one could also call that Femdom, but you're right, that was pretty gay.

Most of the other stuff that happen in the forest I like. It's not often you get attacked by a swarm of girls (or you're attacking the swarm, depending how your looking at it.)

18 minutes ago, jijo250 said:

huh? *looks back at the end of fairy forest*

lol, ok I'll give you that, but one could also call that Femdom, but you're right, that was pretty gay.

Most of the other stuff that happen in the forest I like. It's not often you get attacked by a swarm of girls (or you're attacking the swarm, depending how your looking at it.)

That was definitely rape.
Not my thing at all.

it also wasn't gay at all. i didn't see 2 men there. the whole story has no single image with a truly gay scene. however there are challenging scenes for low self-confidence people.

whatever... what do you want to tell us with this roundup? want to give feedback? then it's the wrong forum section. want to discuss? i disagree on almost every point you brought up.

btw: i revisited almost the whole story recently just for fun. on the second run almost all scrolls/worlds i didn't like as much were far funnier/better than when initially discovering it. but my favorite scroll so far remains "i'm train sick" closely followed by "portal to shokushu dimension".

Edited by Habi

12 hours ago, Chthugha said:

That was definitely rape.
Not my thing at all.

A few times the game gets a bit rapey. Not politically correct or anything but when someone like me notices it, it's a bit much.

10 hours ago, Habi said:

it also wasn't gay at all. i didn't see 2 men there. the whole story has no single image with a truly gay scene. however there are challenging scenes for low self-confidence people.

whatever... what do you want to tell us with this roundup? want to give feedback? then it's the wrong forum section. want to discuss? i disagree on almost every point you brought up.

btw: i revisited almost the whole story recently just for fun. on the second run almost all scrolls/worlds i didn't like as much were far funnier/better than when initially discovering it. but my favorite scroll so far remains "i'm train sick" closely followed by "portal to shokushu dimension".

Easy solution, have some text on every page saying no homo. That way even if there are a bunch of dudes banging away it isn't gay.

• Haha 3