Getting Story Girls from Pachinko during major events.

tenchi7

Just Curious. I am a F2P player, saved up all of my Kobans and spent them on 10 games in Pachinko. Instead of getting any of the 42 event girls I got Cunegonde, which can be obtained in the story by freeing her from Bremen in Hamelin Town.  It seems like I just wasted 5400 Kobans, that took me months to collect. 

Any ideas or words of wisdom would be appreciative. Just thought it was weird to get a non event girl with "42" event girls available...

Tenchi7

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Hotless said:

I agree that the drop chance is small but the drop chance is what it is and it never gets higher or lower.

he also didn't mention a drop chance. he was clearly talking of the distribution between normal, perm and event girls in the pachinko. which type you get is also determined by rng so that's where using 'chances' kicks in. and to make it easiest possible: the more perm girls there are (they add 2 more each month) the less likely rng rolls an event girl for you. so yes the CHANCES for event girls decrease every month.

Edited by Habi

10 hours ago, Hotless said:

I agree that the drop chance is small but the drop chance is what it is and it never gets higher or lower.

As Habi said, this was not what I refer to. I am talking about the girls you get with a 10x epic pachinko. As there are many regular girls, with 2 added each month, and 3 event girls, the chances of getting an event girl are very small, compared to a regular pachinko girl.