Arean / PVP Battles - why so many bots?

jamanga

Hi

About 2 weeks ago I saw my first bot when doing PVP battles i.e. when you look at their profile it says "There is no hero page to visit, you can still battle this player".  A few days later it became 2 bot players, and in the last couple of days, I am *only* seeing bot profiles when going into the Arena.

These Bot profiles are pointless to fight, as their stats are so terrible even the weakest harem team would smash them, let along someone who has spent time building a strong team.

Any ideas on what gives?

hhScreenshot.png

They aren't bots, just bad players that don't know how to play. You have a 4* Legendary and two 5* common VS 1* teams that doesn't mach specializations and probably the same with gear.

Just keep beating them and hopefully you will get to the rank fitting of your stats. 

Hi Yamamura

Thanks for the quick reply - the reason I don't think they are "real" is they don't have any player profile.. when you click on them it just says: "There is no hero page to visit, you can still battle this player".

There is much similarities - they *always* have only 1 star girls which often don't match their alignment.  So they have supposedly bothered to change their alignment/base girl and done boss battles, and have levelled them up re: books, but never put anything into affection.  And they have no profile page to look them up?

Strangely when I started seeing these type of players, there were couple of bad-ass ones 15 levels ahead of me with 31 or 32 mojo.  I could beat them around 1 in 3 times, and didn't mind losing 1 or 2 mojo when I lost.  Maybe this made it look like I was getting too many loses, so they've given me these easybeats.  I'll keep trying for a few more days and see what happens..

Edited by jamanga

You're too good at PvP. :P I experienced something similar around level 70-90...I wasn't quite as high in the mojo values*, so I wasn't outright given bot opponents, but for a while 95%+ of my opponents were 1 mojo matchups, i.e. players who were barely inside the permitted +/- 15 levels, +/- 1000 points range of my mojo score, because almost nobody else was available. You've advanced so high in mojo that the match-making system can't find anybody to pair you with.

Not much to do, I suspect. Keep battling for the rewards if you want, and more importantly keep advancing your level. Since your mojo likely won't increase much for a while, you'll eventually catch up to players who already have similar mojo scores at higher XP levels and you'll move into their potential opponent range.

* FWIW, I see you're currently in 8360th place in the all-time mojo standings, with 8479 points (7479 displayed due to a bug). When I was at a comparable position in mid-June, I had about 5500 points. Also around level 80, so similar to your current situation, accounting for the fact that all mojo scores on the standings are higher now. I suspect that the +/- 1000 points rule is getting less and less appropriate as the scores keep rising...finding opponents between 4500 and 5500 points was still possible in my case, but finding them between 7500 and 8500 for you evidently isn't (let alone at 8500+), because the active players are more spread out now. Things got very competitive again for me very suddenly as I got near level 100, hopefully the same will happen for you.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 04/08/2018 at 2:36 AM, _shal_ said:

You're too good at PvP. :P I experienced something similar around level 70-90...I wasn't quite as high in the mojo values*, so I wasn't outright given bot opponents, but for a while 95%+ of my opponents were 1 mojo matchups, i.e. players who were barely inside the permitted +/- 15 levels, +/- 1000 points range of my mojo score, because almost nobody else was available. You've advanced so high in mojo that the match-making system can't find anybody to pair you with.

Not much to do, I suspect. Keep battling for the rewards if you want, and more importantly keep advancing your level. Since your mojo likely won't increase much for a while, you'll eventually catch up to players who already have similar mojo scores at higher XP levels and you'll move into their potential opponent range.

* FWIW, I see you're currently in 8360th place in the all-time mojo standings, with 8479 points (7479 displayed due to a bug). When I was at a comparable position in mid-June, I had about 5500 points. Also around level 80, so similar to your current situation, accounting for the fact that all mojo scores on the standings are higher now. I suspect that the +/- 1000 points rule is getting less and less appropriate as the scores keep rising...finding opponents between 4500 and 5500 points was still possible in my case, but finding them between 7500 and 8500 for you evidently isn't (let alone at 8500+), because the active players are more spread out now. Things got very competitive again for me very suddenly as I got near level 100, hopefully the same will happen for you.

That happened to me too. Except I'm lvl 35 -__- . The thing is that around my lvl (35) there should be a lot more ppl that around lvl 80 like in your case. That's just annoying... I hope it will go as you said, with time and me lvling up helping the algorithm to pick better machups for me.

Edit : spelling / grammar

Edited by _azeaze

if u reach the top 1000 there r lot more challanging active players. in this game no account will be deleated even u only just register and never show up again. so all the inactive players still in the rankings and ofc possible oponents. but when u raise ur ranking more and more active players can match with u (also level is important for that: +15 level of urself can an oponent be)