Fanny & Fione

Green Grass

30 minutes ago, RinKull said:

Somebody knows? Will the event be with Fanny and Fiona? I really want to get them.

You should get a chance to get all 3 Legendary girls, if you never got any of them from the other events  , yes Fanny and Fiona will be in the next event.

Edited by wertyu

31 minutes ago, RinKull said:

Somebody knows? Will the event be with Fanny and Fiona? I really want to get them.

You can get Fanny and Fiona from Gruntt because all three legendary girls will be in the event.
the hardcore legendary on dark lord, the know how legendary on ninja spy and the charm legendary Fanny and Fiona on Gruntt the event starts on friday 5am server time all three legendary girls are in it.

image.png.e9377fb97a0ea82dd736665f6b1e23ee.png

1 hour ago, natstar said:

You can get Fanny and Fiona from Gruntt because all three legendary girls will be in the event.
the hardcore legendary on dark lord, the know how legendary on ninja spy and the charm legendary Fanny and Fiona on Gruntt the event starts on friday 5am server time all three legendary girls are in it.

image.png.e9377fb97a0ea82dd736665f6b1e23ee.png

Thank you.

• Like 1

seriously all 3 of them ??

I have none of them and not only having all 3 of them is dumb but also unfair because i can't spend my combativity on all 3 of them at the same time so having one of them in this event then having noru next month and the twins in two months is the best and most fair way.

8 hours ago, Hotless said:

I have none of them and not only having all 3 of them is dumb but also unfair because i can't spend my combativity on all 3 of them at the same time so having one of them in this event then having noru next month and the twins in two months is the best and most fair way.

So you better choose the one you are going after...

23 hours ago, Hotless said:

u dont need all of them. for the battle team is one enough but if u r collector yeah you need invest kobans.

12 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

u dont need all of them. for the battle team is one enough but if u r collector yeah you need invest kobans.

I don't really care for battle team, i reached top100 mojo and top50 pvp wins (globally) with just starting girls in gay harem.

I am a collector yeah (in hentai heroes) but i never spend kobans in combativity refills because i need them for epic pachinko anyway i have patience so i'll just have to wait for the next revival and the next and the next until i get all of them.

Edited by Hotless

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

1. this is the hh forum, i dont care about gh at all 2. u know that legendary girls only possible to get from bosses 3. refills mostly cheaper than doing ep

1st: this forum is about all games (hentai/harem heroes and gay harem) because at the very end all games are one and the same, they have same adventure, same battle system, same pachinko system, same harem system, same market system, only different thing in gay harem is that in adventure our main character is fucking dudes instead of girls.

2nd: yeah of course i know that.

3rd: epic pachinko is very important because every month we get 3 all new girls with the 14-day event and they cost 16200 kobans which is a big amount if you are f2p.

ooops sry thought i deleated that gh stuff. forgot that here was one too.

and there r 8 new girls each month. 2 new event boss girls 3 pachinko event girls 1 mission girl and 2 perm girls. and as f2p player i would only concentrate on the boss girls and keep rest for special events like anniversery or the event in january (forgot name) where mission girls r given out. to go for all the pachinko girls is impossible to get with the free kobans.

Edited by BananaJoy
  • Like 1