Are you able to get girl drops if the boss level is not maxed?

Arse Man

I just got to Donatien lvl 75, and want to know if there is a chance of obtaining the event girl if the boss isn't maxed out yet. Should I spend kobhans on combativity now, or should I wait until the legendary girls event? I've got around 2300 kobhans. 

26 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The level of the boss doesn't change their ability to drop girls at all. All of your fights up to now have still had a chance at dropping the girl just fine.

Do you think its worth to spend kobhans on combativity to get her? I still have the legendary girls event to think about. 

That one is hard to say. I didn't get any of the legendary girls for less than the 2300 kobans you have, so if you want a specific one, you'll likely need all of them in order to get her (this is not a guarantee, as some people wen to extremes spending over 10k kobans, or got them in their first fight)

It's really only a decision you can make, about which girl you'd prefer to have.

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That one is hard to say. I didn't get any of the legendary girls for less than the 2300 kobans you have, so if you want a specific one, you'll likely need all of them in order to get her (this is not a guarantee, as some people wen to extremes spending over 10k kobans, or got them in their first fight)

It's really only a decision you can make, about which girl you'd prefer to have.

That's a pity. Anyways, what good are legendary girls? They don't seem to be that great for duels. 

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Should I instead just spend it on getting tanned marina?

On 8/14/2018 at 12:09 AM, ryans122 said:

Anyways, what good are legendary girls? They don't seem to be that great for duels. 

I'm curious where you would get that idea. Once you have a 5 star legendary girl at max affection, there should be no other girl that compares. But getting them to that point takes a good long while and isn't cheap. Sure, there are some legendaries that don't stack up... but they aren't 5 stars. The three 5 star legendaries will be part of the upcoming event, so it would be a good idea not to miss out on them. At the very least, I'd try to get whatever legendary girl shares your class specialty.