Suggestion for a future world

Cantrix

Hi guys, i doubt that  anyone of Kinkoid is actually reading this part of the forum, however the mods a re keeping it clean so you can also pass on the suggestion to the devs. 
Without further ado i'll get straight to the topic: So far we've seen a lot of anime and video games references, so i would like to ask if it's possible to add some parody of Lord of the Rings characters?

I mean that's a book with some pretty original characters that could inspire some awesome quests/girls designs. Just imagining Sauron as the new dark lord with the one ring on his boner, could make a pretty hillarious villian. :D
Anyways in short that's my proposal. Do some LotR pardoy characters/quests.

• Haha 1

Anime references are really easy to do within hentai. Most likely be how crazy and perverted a lot of them can be.

Video games references are more on the line of the fan base. There are already tons of hentai on the shows they covered so far. Again, having it easy.

Now we come to the Move in question you want in HH. First can we all go ahead and look up hentai for this movie? Now to me, all that looks like is elf hentai. You get some good ones, but in general its just all bland. Nothing really stands out. Of course this is my opinion Though, can you blame me? The whole movie is too serious, or depressing. really, really hard to make a hentai base off of that. Skill I haven't seen in HH anyways. Something they probably couldn't pull off. Something like this "might" fit into guro, but you know, it's guro. A lot more people finds that worst than the gay version of HH.

PS: I like the movie as well. I'm just very questionable on how well this company delivers.