Girls drop rate percentage

As i've understood it. Drop chance increases every fight for that particular villain. It resets when a girls drops

I seriously hope that getting a legendary gift instead of a girl does not reset this drop chance because that would really suck.  if its ttrue though, i feel that legendary gifts should only drop when there are no girls to be dropped

I've already received 50+ legendary gifts trying to get Levitya and she still hasn't dropped

Edited by Soul Reaver

not really needed to do a new topic for that. we have a own topic for this event and to answer ur question: legendary girls have a much less drop rate then normal girls. and the pronounciation is on LEGENDARY. so ofc the drop rate should be low. these r the strongest and rarest girl in the game. so what use should it be to create these if everybody can get them easily.

I did not create a new topic for that. It was just what this topic eventually resulted in

Anyway. I agree it should not be easy. Normal girls i'm usually able to get during the events without using extra Kobans
This time i threw my entire savings of 17000 Kobans at her and i still did not get her. Which does not put her in the category "hard" or even "very hard". This would be "damn near impossible" if you ask me. But maybe that was the intent

But thank you for answering my questions and your time

57 minutes ago, Icestarhero said:

i'm new to this game and i'm starting to understand the game schematics a bit but during the legendary girls i recieved none of the girls just a ton of money not even the rare items so iwas wondering if by chance was there a glitch or just bad luck?

would you not just ask questions in a thread?
it's not really related to this topic.

Anyway, the answer is bad luck.
And with bad luck I only mean that regarding the gifts, because these particular girls are really hard to get.

4 minutes ago, Cojelon said:

I understand that the chances of a villain drop a girl diminish when your harem is bigger, but I have used all of the energy with Donatien on lots occasions and I have not yet been able to obtain one of the girls

This is no longer the case Cojelon. The drop chance is unaffected by your harem size. It's just a very low drop rate, it can take weeks to get a girl sometimes. You just have to keep at it.