More class-variants of the girls

Skiron

we already have a few girls, where their variants belong to different classes and i would love to see this way more often!

i mean there have even been a couple of suggestions to change the whole pvp-system, just to make the girls more viable to all classes...

that clearly expresses the wish to me, that players want more freedom to pick their most favorite girls,

but the much easier way to solve this would be more class-variants of each girl!

and maybe... just maybe...

there could be a re-evaluation of the girls with many variants already, to spread them through the classes...

i know some people would cry out loud if one of their girls would be not of their class anymore from one day to the other,

but over all they would get a lot of new girls for their class on the same day as well...

but to consider new classes on girls while adding new variants is definitely my main point here...

Edited by Skiron

There are a lot of different girls to choose from and only a few cater to a fetish. If they were to give a girl multiple classes, it would have to be for all of them. If there are more classes to choose from, other than the three we have now, it will only make things worse by adding too much of the same problem we have now.

Class difference only really affects PvP. The Arena is still unbalanced with Charm being the worst. And to top it off, people will still use the girls with the best stats. I hardly doubt that those teams you see so much aren't their favorite girls. Of course you can use whatever you want, but if you want to win in PvP a lot. You need to just stick with the norms.

1 hour ago, Yamamura said:

There are a lot of different girls to choose from and only a few cater to a fetish. If they were to give a girl multiple classes, it would have to be for all of them. If there are more classes to choose from, other than the three we have now, it will only make things worse by adding too much of the same problem we have now.

Class difference only really affects PvP. The Arena is still unbalanced with Charm being the worst. And to top it off, people will still use the girls with the best stats. I hardly doubt that those teams you see so much aren't their favorite girls. Of course you can use whatever you want, but if you want to win in PvP a lot. You need to just stick with the norms.

first of all: i havent said anything about adding more than the known three classes...

but i would say you overthink it right here...

there are enough players that dont care for pvp that much, they are way more into the girl collection...

sometimes i see players in arena with three girls of not their own class and weird equipment,

they obviously dont care about pvp, but they care for which girls they want to see / have in their team...

i dont know which class you play, but you seem to be a fan of Arcana,

lets say you wouldnt play hardcore, wouldnt you like an Arcana variant of your class then?

and with the actual effort to upgrade the girls to 5-stars one after another,

there is a good chance we will have more and more girls with viable stats to choose from,

i would say the chance to have favorite girls in your pool to choose from would be a nice addition...

If everything you are going on about isn't for PvP, then it doesn't matter what class you, or your girls are. Like what you stated, people who don't care just use whatever girl they want anyways. 

And I'm not a fan of Arcana. I actually hate all of her posses. I just like who she is from.