FAQ section for battle formulas?

Hollo

Just now found out the exact bonus when your girl's favorite pose happens to be the one requested by the judge (5% of your base attack power). I tried looking this up in both general FAQ and the battle-specific FAQ Jessie posted a while back. AFAIK, it's in neither. Nor is there any explanation of how all this is calculated. The Dark Lord's tutorial is very high-level and doesn't go into this. The wiki has formulas, but they're dated (in fact, the favorite position bonus is 1.05, not 1.1).

Could we get an FAQ section for battle formulas?

3 minutes ago, Hotless said:

No one cares about the formulas, just click the skip button and be done with it.

the fact you dont care doesnt mean anyone else doesnt care... obviously some do, me included...

plus all the voices that ask for pvp-balancing... they are at least interested in pvp itself...

I've got a very simple reason why it isn't in the FAQ I created... it's not exactly on the mind of the players who ask frequently asked questions.
It's on the mind of more advanced players who like to fiddle around with the numbers.

I'm not going to write the numbers post, because it would simply require too much of my time, and unfortunately, that's something I do not have anymore since the start of the new school year.
You can start a thread about it, but I don't think it belongs in the QA section of the forum.
It's more of a general discussion topic in my eyes.

50 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

You never get tired of hearing yourself talk, do you?

Nope, as long as there is a post count meter in the forums i will keep posting. :)

I also try to help others as much as i can along the way, i am not the best helper but no one is perfect.

THe formulas are out there if you read the forums. I might be able to put together a rudimentary FAQ. But a lot of players (The ones that care about formulas) have come up with different ways to do it. 

I could see sections about:

• Girls stats
    • HC/CH/KH Specialty
    • Damage    
    • Ego    
    • Excitement
  • Player stats
    • Level
    • HC/CH/KH Specialty    
    • Endurance
    • Harmony
  • Upgrade costs (Which is part of girl/player stats but a very common question)
    • XP for girls
    • Affection for girls
    • Specialty costs/Levels to Max for player
    • Gear Upgrades (This formula I'll admit I did not finish figuring out because the shop never has gear I care about)
  • Battle formulas
    • Excitement
    • Ego
    • Defense
    • Attack
    • Position and Crit modifiers
    • Orgasms and Battle progression

These are all the formulas I have in my spreadsheet (well the ones not used for statistical analysis)