epic pachinko

omariano

so guys I just saved up for a 10* epic pachinko im level 59 should I go for it or should I wait and if I wait  what level is optimal?

also what is the best way to spend money for my low level should I focus on income and increasing girls stars or for stats or normal chinkos

I am going to warn you for the epic pachinko.
Every girl from every villain (even from the worlds you haven't reached yet) are in the pachinko.
If you don't want to get a girl through epic pachinko that you could have gotten by battling for free, then don't spend your kobans yet.
If you don't mind about that or you are willing to take the risk for an event girl you really want, then go ahead and play the epic pachinko.
It's the best way to spend kobans.

I would put your money in upgrading the girls to higher stars, but it depends on your playing style.
If you like the battle element of the game, then it's worth it to keep your stat upgrades up to date (clicking on the +'s in the shop until it says MAXED), because then it's just 19 points per level up you need to get.
Anyway, I play the game for the girls, and every new star is a new affection scene and a new pose, so that's where my priorities are.

• Like 1