Any futanari/shemale girls?

prodiga

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am really looking forward to this request.

One suggestion:

You could make a girl with a 2-way-upgrade. One is regular with a vulva and the 2nd is a dick. When u have to make the decision you can see both poses and decide which one you want to have (forever). To make it safe-for-non-futanari-lovers you could make a default option like "show futanari content: yes/no" and if yes one can see the futanari poses of others.

user1996_pic761_1222191310.gif

• Like 3

They have not actually turned down the idea of them making one in future however they have not given a set date of making one and when they do it most likely will be a free event girl from a villain during an event I would rather have her than Nicole that is for sure such a let down that the king in her poses was not in his spider form lol.

A pretty high chance it will be that purple tentacle type one from the ninja village we might actually see her again in the new world 11 because that is a ninja-themed world as well also the girl from world 1 with the strap on that your character runs away from could be a future event girl as well.
image.png.5b848d4958fff40e7109f4173b43f77e.png

Edited by natstar
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
Il 5/1/2019 in 04:52 , tracker_nfo ha scritto:

I am really looking forward to this request.

One suggestion:

You could make a girl with a 2-way-upgrade. One is regular with a vulva and the 2nd is a dick. When u have to make the decision you can see both poses and decide which one you want to have (forever). To make it safe-for-non-futanari-lovers you could make a default option like "show futanari content: yes/no" and if yes one can see the futanari poses of others.

I agree with this option

• Like 1

On 1/4/2019 at 11:48 PM, natstar said:

They have not actually turned down the idea of them making one in future however they have not given a set date of making one and when they do it most likely will be a free event girl from a villain during an event I would rather have her than Nicole that is for sure such a let down that the king in her poses was not in his spider form lol.

A pretty high chance it will be that purple tentacle type one from the ninja village we might actually see her again in the new world 11 because that is a ninja-themed world as well also the girl from world 1 with the strap on that your character runs away from could be a future event girl as well.
image.png.5b848d4958fff40e7109f4173b43f77e.png

It would be great to have a girl with these characteristics. In addition there are several girls from 1st to 11th world who need to join. I hope that in the future there will be events for these girls, as well as the previous event.

Edited by Youta Tada
  • Like 1