refill energy when you level up

nellaj1990

This is an idle game so the basic idea is to take you a very long time to complete the adventure and by long i mean that it takes at least 4 months to reach the final quest in the final world without using kobans to refill your energy.

Also just to make sure that you understand correctly, you get an auto energy refill with every level up until 10 level and then every 10 levels 10, 20, 30, 40, etc.

2 hours ago, Hotless said:

it takes at least 4 months to reach the final quest

It took me 6 months to reach the last world and I almost never left the bar fill up and I almost always used the refill every 10 level when the bar was empty. Just to not give false hopes.

1 hour ago, Mythos said:

It took me 6 months to reach the last world and I almost never left the bar fill up and I almost always used the refill every 10 level when the bar was empty. Just to not give false hopes.

Well actually for me it took me 4 months to reach the semi-final quest in plain of rituals which back then was the last quest available, so you may be right there.

Absolutely great points...  I am seeing that the fact that I am playing the story line in the game indeed made the time go faster for me. 

Correct me if I am wrong here, but I think the energy refills at 1 point every 8 minutes...  So a player gets 180 points per day.

Begin City is 72 Energy, so in one sitting, you're out of there.  Gems Kingdom is 1151 Energy...  So it requires 6 days to get out of there (under current game conditions).  Then there is a big jump: 21 days to get out of Ninja Village (3782 energy).   Yeah...  I can see what @Mythos said that it would add up if the energy bar always stays at 1 point per 8 minutes...   @Hotless made a good point on the refill of energy bar..  I have an excel sheet here to help me do the math 

Perhaps more resets also increase the speed in which energy is refilled (with some form of cap on 1 point per 4 minutes)? 

So a reset would make energy go up faster than before by 1 minute 

Example:

Normal game: 1 point per 8 minutes,

1st reset: 1 point per 7 minutes

2nd reset: 1 point per 6 minutes  (so on and so forth... Not to exceed 4 minutes (or some other number...  Otherwise the game might get too crazy and will corrupt the idea of using kobans for energy... 

I am  very grateful for the collaboration from all of you, refining the idea to something more playable and enjoyable...  And I acknowledge the possibility that I am just kicking a dead horse, and the idea is bad, and I am simply not letting go...  I just find it exciting the concept of keep playing the game in story line, keeping the existing girls, getting more girls and giving the developers a breather to come up with more content...   

Edited by Nick Twine1