Money collecting

PayToWinGame

7 hours ago, roterdam said:

You pay real money to collect in-game currency.
That's ridiculous!
5% from the already collected, sounds way more reasonable.

Collect in-game  currency from your girls for upgrades and market items. You can obtain kobans through events or rewards from missions. If you want to play pachinko you can use both currencies. If you want /need more (*Kobans) you can buy those with real money.

*Kobans can also be use to recharge energy or restock shops etc

Edited by Myth
Making it clear/understandable

10 minutes ago, Myth said:

Collect in-game  currency from your girls for upgrades and market items. You can obtain kobans through events or rewards from missions. If you want to play pachinko you can use both currencies. If you want /need more (*Kobans) you can buy those with real money.

*Kobans can also be use to recharge energy or restock shops etc

OP was complaining about the fact that the comfort feature "collect money" below the Harem costs kobans instead of cash (like a small percentage of the whole generated income).

So why would you bring up alls this random stuff? Did you even read the post?

what.gif.4036761cfc9e3ea9d4684b2b0c47e429.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

OP was complaining about the fact that the comfort feature "collect money" below the Harem costs kobans instead of cash (like a small percentage of the whole generated income).

So why would you bring up alls this random stuff? Did you even read the post?

what.gif.4036761cfc9e3ea9d4684b2b0c47e429.gif

I apologize I misunderstood the starting topic.I did in fact read it and was trying to be helpful. It was unclear to me at the time they was explaining the collect option with kobans.

I mean, you could go to the harem. Then click on bunny's money to claim it. Then press tab and then enter to go to Julliette's income and claim it. And repeat it to go down further. 
Risk: Do it too fast and you can result in making your tab select the "koban price claim all" this only happends when you surpass your last girl. Tho by that point it's ur own fault for going too fast :D  

• Thanks 1