A hole in game's girl attributes logic

Girls have different attributes in Charm,Know-how and hardcore

This stats affect the player's performance on the harem battles.

Now there is the bug, Why would I ever choose any girl with a bit smaller stat? I have tens of girls in my harem and I still go with bunny. This is nonsense. Everyone else thinks the same and I keep facing bunny or just Levitya.

So by removing this attribute from the girls and may be just keeping the class (the 3) we will see a more different and more fun battles where every player can put his/her favorite girl on Alpha, Beta and Omega not just the one with higher stats.

Any ideas or comments is highly appreciated.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a bug, but I am personally in favour of aligning girl's stats based on their rarity and specialty.

So you would still have Hardcore girls be a proper choice for Shaggers, and Rare girls would still be better than Common girls. But if you'd have two Epic Hardcore girls, for example, their stats would be equal so you can pick whichever one you like the most. It'd be nice to not have a set list of best girls and just know that a higher rarity girl performs better, assuming equal grades of course. This would bring a lot more diversity to orgy teams and allow people to switch out girls more easily, at least to some degree.

I do think it's important to keep rarity relevant in this regard, otherwise there would be little to no incentive to attempt to recruit higher rarity girls.