No daily reward again

Fucker

I haven't obtained the daily reward again, I completed all missions as required, but then when clicked on the reward button it told me I already got it, but it's not true!!!!!!!

Please fix this error and give me my kobans! It's at least the 10th time it happened to me!!!!!!

That only happens when you rapidly click the button twice in succession.
The first time it claims it, but because of the fast second time it doesn't get the time to show the animation and instead tells you have clicked it already.
You do receive the kobans though, so nothing to worry about there.

Keep an eye on it tomorrow, and you'll see afterwards that the amount of kobans has increased by the correct amount.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fucker said:

No, you're wrong.
I clicked only once and I'm sure about it.
And I didn't received the kobans. It's at least the 10th time that happens!
I contacted the support 3 or 4 times but never got an answer, I think it doesn't exist.

1.They do not work on the weekend.
2.Next time before you claim the koban reward log out and back into the game then wait a few seconds before claiming the koban reward from finishing all your daily missions and before doing that look at how many kobans you have

6 hours ago, natstar said:

1.They do not work on the weekend.
2.Next time before you claim the koban reward log out and back into the game then wait a few seconds before claiming the koban reward from finishing all your daily missions and before doing that look at how many kobans you have

1) I didn't contacted the support now,  I did it the other times it happened...

2) I always check the amount before claiming.