Missing scrollbars in inventory

Maybe others don't pile up items like me, but the programs should at least be aware that it is possible to collect more than eight types of boosters. If you have more than eight, right now the ninth is inaccessible due to a missing scrollbar in the inventory. Including epic items, the same may be true for the gifts storage as well, so please check there, too.

15 minutes ago, Samenschleuder said:

Maybe others don't pile up items like me, but the programs should at least be aware that it is possible to collect more than eight types of boosters. If you have more than eight, right now the ninth is inaccessible due to a missing scrollbar in the inventory. Including epic items, the same may be true for the gifts storage as well, so please check there, too.

You have to scroll once with your mouse and then it unlocks. Tho it's still an annoying thing, however its a solution 

"You have to scroll once with your mouse and then it unlocks."

Maybe using a scrollwheel. Holding an item and moving the mouse pointer down does not. Which means it remains inaccessible when you are on a notebook (Touchpad!).

Not that it was important to me, but hey, you ought to know.