Rebalancing/Recalibration of Harem Level Points

Hi Admin and Devs teams,

Good day to all. I just want to be clarified regarding the significant gap in the harem level points between the low level players who are still relatively new to this game and the high level players  who are already playing this game for a significant period of time. Per the attached files, I am somewhat surprised and perplexed that the first 6 places were occupied by players who haven't reached level  150 where the top-ranked player haven't reached level with only 36 girls recruited. The highest ranking for any high level player is only 7th closely followed by the highest level player of this game placing only 8th with a wide margin of deficit to the all-time leader of more than 50K or more than double (101,038 to 49,472) to the overall points.

131802564112_HHHaremLevelLeaderboardlScreensot.thumb.JPG.59b6d8f1ec178133ae8de7e329ffedbf.JPG603183775_HHPlayerProfileScreensot.thumb.JPG.9ae9670f8e4244e5aa763b58672cfcd2.JPG

My question is: Will there be a possibility to rebalance or recalibrate our harem level points in the next patch notes announcement to reflect the accuracy on the true strength of our harem level based on the current level we are right now? In this way, we will be clarified why there is a great level of disparity or discrepancy in the calculation of our harem level points.

Please advise. Thanks and have a wonderful time playing this game to all HH heroes out there.

Edited by $exgod69
typo error and additional information

This was the result of a weird bug that I believe it has been solved, and the ToF data is slowly being corrected already. These are just the last few ones, there used to be a lot more of them. As it's related to an already dealt with bug, I'll lock this topic.