Error in the Activities page

nupraptortwo

The only thing you can do right now is following the instructions given by DragonFire.
They will get to it as soon as they can, and you will be compensated for your losses.

Take into account that it might take a couple of days before everybody has been taken care off.

On 10/19/2018 at 4:42 PM, Chthugha said:

Hi, please follow the instructions in the post above you by e-mailing them that information 🙃

good evening
I encountered the same problem
I sent the e-mail both yesterday and today, and I still have not received an answer

in total it happened 3 times - I lost the set halloween and I was expecting a reward for a contest, besides not being able to participate in the new contests

I wanted to report it again because I'm losing in terms of competitiveness

2 hours ago, frassinotti said:

good evening
I encountered the same problem
I sent the e-mail both yesterday and today, and I still have not received an answer

in total it happened 3 times - I lost the set halloween and I was expecting a reward for a contest, besides not being able to participate in the new contests

I wanted to report it again because I'm losing in terms of competitiveness

Yeah, this has to do with timing.
I'm here every day as moderator, but I'm just a player myself, and cannot do things other than advising.

You probably sent your e-mail late on the day, meaning that you have to wait for them to return to office on monday.
You will get the help you need and you will be compensated.
Right now there's nothing for you to do but wait.

If they haven't dealt with your bug report on monday around this time, send another report.

• Thanks 1

On 10/20/2018 at 12:49 PM, Chthugha said:

The only thing you can do right now is following the instructions given by DragonFire.
They will get to it as soon as they can, and you will be compensated for your losses.

Take into account that it might take a couple of days before everybody has been taken care off. 

Well, problem with activities page solved. When will we be compensated for our losses?

1 minute ago, Dartul said:

Well, problem with activities page solved. When will we be compensated for our losses?

You should pester the team with that, I'm just a player myself.
History just tells me that usually players are getting compensated for their losses due to errors.

Best route would be to mail them at contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

You should pester the team with that, I'm just a player myself.
History just tells me that usually players are getting compensated for their losses due to errors.

Best route would be to mail them at contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com. 

Thanks for informations.