Dark troll not dropping halloween juliette

What is the drop rate of this girl? I am sure I haven't got it and I already spent 3k kobans for this. Just asking cause its frustrating. (Edit) The moment I rant about it I got her. >.<

Edited by Lul11

Since the begining's event im just spend all my Combativity points at Dark troll and now we're just about finish this event and still  its not dropping. Reeaaaally frustrating. 😭😭

Edited by Bakko
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Bakko said:

Since the begining's event im just spend all my Combativity points at Dark troll and now we're just about finish this event and still  its not dropping. Reeaaaally frustrating. 😭😭

YAHOOO!!! finally got her!!! 😂

• 3 weeks later...

I also think there is something wrong with the drop rate for event girls... it didnt drop for me any girls for all events for the last 2 months , entering daily without fail...
it has been 2 months that the event girls are escaping me... i am almost giving up this game.

31 minutes ago, PattyDantes said:

I also think there is something wrong with the drop rate for event girls... it didnt drop for me any girls for all events for the last 2 months , entering daily without fail...
it has been 2 months that the event girls are escaping me... i am almost giving up this game.

Why re-posting the exact same thing you already posted elsewhere in an old topic? It's only detrimental for the forum.