KINAPPED GIRLS/ DROP RATE

deandeed

is it on;y me but getting kinapped girls  for the task are getting harder or even takes time two events now i have been fitting for them but not getting even one for examples been challenging been fighting ninja and edwarda since the challenge started and nothing last challenge too :{ :{ anyone who has advice for me???

On 11/5/2018 at 1:53 AM, deandeed said:

is it on;y me but getting kinapped girls  for the task are getting harder or even takes time two events now i have been fitting for them but not getting even one for examples been challenging been fighting ninja and edwarda since the challenge started and nothing last challenge too :{ :{ anyone who has advice for me???

Me too. 

I got them both on the same day after maybe 200 battles for ninja and i got tired so i switched to Edwarda ans did like maybe 40 fights got her then went back and after another 20 i finaly got him to drop her. This actually went against what i usually do by focusing on one girl a week if i get one early then i switch butvif i dont and a week goes by i switch anyway and if i have time i try to get her. Again only if i got the second one