Bugged Affection page

So I went to do the last upgrade for affection on Summer Red Battler, the one that cost 45k. When I click upgrade I get sent to a page, and all it says on the top is "Error! There is a problem in this page. We are working on it, very sorry!"

Yes, I do have enough money to pay for it. It hasn't been working all day. I've closed Chrome and reloaded it just to make sure that wasn't the issue, it's still not working.

As the title above states, I get a bug when attempting to Upgrade Travel Kalissa from affection level 0 to 1.

Error Message: ''Error! There is a problem in this page. We are working on it, very sorry!''

(this appears on a blank screen.)

Is there no image yet for when you upgrade Travel Kalissa? or is this just happening to me.

"We are working on it, very sorry" sounds like they totally dont know about that bug yet. Guess now, after you reported it, they will be working on it soon. Surely there will be an update like "Error! There is a problem in this page. We are working on it, very sorry...like...for real now..."

PS.

I just want to say Thankyou very much for putting alot of hardwork and effort on creating and expanding this game! I currently have a problem with upgrading my Summer Geekette whenever i try to upgrade her and just wondering when will it be resolved. Please don't feel stressed about it and take all the time you need ^^. I am very happy with the way the game is progressing and tend to spend alot of time on it.

Screenshot_2017-08-10-18-43-35.png

Edited by kingcobra

18 hours ago, Hurricane said:

So I went to do the last upgrade for affection on Summer Red Battler, the one that cost 45k. When I click upgrade I get sent to a page, and all it says on the top is "Error! There is a problem in this page. We are working on it, very sorry!"

Yes, I do have enough money to pay for it. It hasn't been working all day. I've closed Chrome and reloaded it just to make sure that wasn't the issue, it's still not working.

It should be fixed now Bro ^^ The same thing happened to me with my Summer Geekette and my friend who had Summer Red Battler like you. Wish the best of luck!!

- A friend