Remove my account

• 2 months later...

I'm here with the same 'problem'. About two weeks ago (january 19th) I've sent an email to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com with a request of deleting my HH account. Just tried logging in and.. guess what :) It's still active. Just to be certain, I've just sent another mail (to the same adress), but I'm doubting it'll get any effect. Would there be any chance of getting my account actually deleted?

13 minutes ago, Starbane said:

I'm here with the same 'problem'. About two weeks ago (january 19th) I've sent an email to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com with a request of deleting my HH account. Just tried logging in and.. guess what :) It's still active. Just to be certain, I've just sent another mail (to the same adress), but I'm doubting it'll get any effect. Would there be any chance of getting my account actually deleted?

you could try claiming your right to be forgotten (eu gdpr). i'm not sure if this also applies to non-eu players (if you are one, i don't know). but usually that should force them to take action.

Edited by Habi

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, Ireallydontknow said:

i sent an email to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com but they arent responding. and its been 3 days. when will my request take action. i also gave usename and password in the email to verify that it's me. Please someone help and forward this to the responsible poeple.

Never, absolutely never sent a password in an email.

• Like 1

You should open a ticket (settings, support button) and ask them to delete your account. If that doesn't work, Kinkoid said time ago that abandoned accounts would be deleted after enough time inactive (think of a year) so if you stop playing then the account will be deleted eventually.