Happy Stories!

Been 2 days trying for Shadow Astis. As the next 4 days I will be away on sea and the opportunity to use the internet being suspect, I very much hoped to get atleast 1 girl from the event by today. So guess how awsome I felt when I landed Shadow Astis as wanted, today. 

So moving forward, I went for Clarisse with Gruntt. Now, I normally try to hold out Kobans for legendary & epic pachinko, or worse case scenario, to the last day of the event if I really like the art work of the particular girl. This time I went against the grain and used Kobans since I wont be using them for a few days. I was hoping I would get Clarisse in the first refill, if not I would have to make the decision of using another refill. On my 12/20 I ended up getting a girl but to my surprise not Clarisse but The Housemaid, my last girl with Gruntt. Getting her gave me mixed feelings. Here I had got a girl that has eluded me for ages but at the same time not the girl I was going for. Well, I just went on. 

And this being my luckiest day playing HH, 2/20 of my 1st refill in this event Clarisse!!! Dayum!!

3 girls - 1 day - 1 refill

Enough said. Blady happy story!

• Like 4