The new Pachinko.

Loghan

Firstly I appologise if this is in the wrong place. I went to the panchinko questions but none of them could help me. Didn't know where to put my question. What I am wondering about is: How do I change from great panchinko to Epic pachinko in the new look. I klick on the banner, but the game window remains unchanged. How do I change from Epic to great and back again. Also I will say i am not entirely sure the new look on the fights and such are an improvement. the buttons seems to be placed in a less user friendly way. Yes it looks great. But in my opinion, they are less practical.

• 2 weeks later...

I have same/similar issues:  I just started on 25 Dec.  When I get the free Great Pachinko try/spin, I can select the three banners on the left, (they shift to the left when I click on them), but it does not change the larger description on the right.  It stays as Great Pachinko.  It is also the only time I can buy x10 tries for Great Pachinko.  When I leave the page, and return later, I can select the three banners on the left, same as with the Great Pachinko, during the free try/spin.  However, the large description on the right is stuck on Event Pachinko.  I can only click on the 4 games for 1800 Kobans.  This means that for the last three days, I have not even seen what the large description is, for Epic Pachinko.  I do not even know the options, or cost of Epic Pachinko.

For info:  I am playing on PC, Win10, and IE.  I do have Norton Security, and adblockers.  This happens on the two accounts I have.  I disabled the adblockers, and it did not fix it.  I have had both accounts open, and have closed them, and only had one or the other open.  The first account I have was from ThriXXX, it has a ThriXXX menu bar at the top.  I found the game from that sight.  Then I noticed on the ThriXXX launcher, there was a banner/ad for HH, and I clicked it.  It started the game from the start.  Out of curiosity, I played it, and realized that it is the same game, but different URL's.  There are some differences in available options.  Like having a link to the Forums in the drop down menu, and full screen mode.

Basically this is not a one off issue, since Loghan and I both have similar issues.  Any advise/Help would be appreciated.

Update:  Last night when the Event ended, so did the Event Pachinko.  Now the Epic Pachinko is the only option to play.  I can select the Grand Pachinko, but the right side still shows the Epic Pachinko.

It may be that during Event Pachinko, the Epic Pachinko is not an option.  If that is the case, please let us know.  Also, if the Grand Pachinko is only available once a day, also let us know.  I just started, so do not know how the Pachinko games are suppose to operate.  I do realize that this should probably be in the bug section, but searching the forum, this topic was already open, so I figured I would continue it here.  I did not actually realize that there was an issue, until I read this topic.