Great pachinko is bugged

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, iamfaced said:

I had that happen 3 times. Each time I was hoping it was just my eyesight deteriorating... no luck. xD

Hasn’t happened since “lucky” #3 and they all occurred within a single day (several hours).

I stand corrected. I did 3 max spins. Lost money on the 3rd but received no loot for it. 

11C4E264-FD19-45E5-8EBA-84C02F968D5D.png

This is something that I noticed the last two days (just started 25 Dec):  When I do a x10 games try/spin, it does not show the correct amount of money being taken out of my bank/account.  It looks like I have more money than I do.  Meaning that it appears to take less from my bank/account.  When I close the Pachinko screen, the balance shows correctly.  The first time I thought I had more money, but when I closed, it did show what the correct balance is/was.

Maybe this is what is happening?  When you close the screen, does the balance show less money, i.e. less than 146,000?

EDIT:  Not showing the correct amount being taken from a spin is still a bug that should be fixed.

Edited by Bodhisattva

There's indeed a bug with the great pachinko x10.
Due to the holidays (Christmas and New Year's eve) I haven't seen any of them, so I am afraid this will have to wait until the new year.
Best not use it until an official statement has been made by anybody important.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll wait until then. I forgot it was the “holidays” (who fucking needs them anyway). That explains the delay to my support email about not receiving the event girls for Christmas. =]

happy new year and happy harem hunting everyone 

• Like 1

I think its a error when they raised pachinko prices. Like it's deducting the right price but it's only showing a deduction using the old prices. Or it's deducting too much but only showing you the  remaining money as if it was right. Anyways It's only when you exit that the display fixes itself. Well I haven't checked on it too seriously since I gave up on pachinko a long time ago. Damn you RNG gods.