Event Pachinko, what is "high" chance?

adoralis

Hello.

In description of new Event Pachinko I see "a high chance for 1 Event Girl or 1 Event Avatar". What does "high" mean? I think "high" chance is if it is more than 90%, somebody think if it is higher than 50%, somebody may think even 5% is high, it depends from what compare to what. And what means "1 Event Girl or 1 Event Avatar"? Is it 50% chance to get a girl or an avatar? Or may be 70% for avatar and 30% for girl? Or may be 95% to 5%? Or what?
So as I see, even if "high" chance is 90%, in current event after 6 games, I can get for example 6 avatars one after another and 0 girls?
Because of that useless description I can't estimate chances and decide what to do, Epic Pachinko at least guarantees 1 girl.

I agree, and that was exactly what I was thinking. Heck, given the drop percentages in every other area, 25% would be a "High" chance. As this is using Kobans which we may have spent real money on, just tell us the actual drop rates so we can make appropriate decisions. Hiding the percentages in general is terribly annoying.

• Like 1