lipp

Well tired texting main ppl on site to get no reply. Tried sending messages to website in forum out forum here and to support team. Nvr gets fixed nvr hear anything back from them. So to all that game works good luck. I won 6 girls nvr got had gold taken fist taken money taken. Now last two months can’t upgrade my girls can’t buy flowers panties or whatever upgrades can’t buy books to lvl girls up. Every time go two those two spots get reloaded soon as try go there. Funny can’t do those two things but expect me spend gold on roots shit boost me up or can buy things upgrade myself but last two spots for books or make girls stronger can’t even do. Soon try go there gets rebooted. Shit down reload everything delete everything reload still nothing so been fun been here since close to beginning but can’t upgrade get girls I won then fuck it why play. Evidently game developers don’t give shit texted them different was team support and other things tired of bull shit so fuck it bye hope everyone has better luck hope creators start giving fuck bout players bye 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lipp said:

Well tired texting main ppl on site to get no reply. Tried sending messages to website in forum out forum here and to support team. Nvr gets fixed nvr hear anything back from them. So to all that game works good luck. I won 6 girls nvr got had gold taken fist taken money taken. Now last two months can’t upgrade my girls can’t buy flowers panties or whatever upgrades can’t buy books to lvl girls up. Every time go two those two spots get reloaded soon as try go there. Funny can’t do those two things but expect me spend gold on roots shit boost me up or can buy things upgrade myself but last two spots for books or make girls stronger can’t even do. Soon try go there gets rebooted. Shit down reload everything delete everything reload still nothing so been fun been here since close to beginning but can’t upgrade get girls I won then fuck it why play. Evidently game developers don’t give shit texted them different was team support and other things tired of bull shit so fuck it bye hope everyone has better luck hope creators start giving fuck bout players bye 

Hello,we know that some game mechanics will be frustrating or "unfair", but I kindly ask you to moderate the language otherwise action will be taken on his account. 

Regards.

@horo kinkoid He (or she) is frustrated because the bookshop and giftshop are not working for him (or her).
Whenever they go there, an error occurs.
This was reported on the Bug Reports section a while back.
So it has nothing to do with certain points of the game being unfair, it's just an actual bug preventing him from doing some parts of the game.

• 1 month later...

I know it probably doesn't help, but making sure that whatever browser/system you're happening to be using is current and updated helps. I've had the shops (and other parts of the game) "jam up" from time to time. Usually, unless it's actually a rare glitch from y'all's end, it's my ISP screwing things up or an update I haven't done yet.

C'est la vie...