No More Contests?

omnijew

For the last week or so I have not been offered any contests in the Activities section.  It just says they will be available in a day or two.. when that timer expires it just resets and gives another timer.  See attached screenshot.  This has been going on for the last 5-7 days.  I don't remember exactly when it started but this is the third or fourth reset with no contests.

Screenshot_2.png

Can I ask how long it has been since you've logged out of the game?
Because the game automatically sees you as inactive when you do not regularly login to the game.
So when you never login, because you are always logged in, it puts you into the inactive users group after I think 15 days.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Can I ask how long it has been since you've logged out of the game?
Because the game automatically sees you as inactive when you do not regularly login to the game.
So when you never login, because you are always logged in, it puts you into the inactive users group after I think 15 days.

Good to know! So what saved me was the login on the phone app.

3 hours ago, omnijew said:

Interesting.  I usually just leave the tab open.  Been quite a while since I relogged completely.  I'll do that and see what happens.

Thanks very much.

You will have to wait for 1.5 day before you'll notice anything though. All three current contests end then (2nd daily reset from now). You should be enrolled in three by then (lucky for you that it is 3 otherwise you would need more patience for the other contests 😂).