99 people contests

Ginpachi

Today all 3 events ended and what I got after reset are 99 person contest instead of usual 50. Is this a bug? Also should the people be the same in all of them? I believed they are choosen random because till now I had different players in each. At least it wasn't tied to mojo ranking, that's for sure.

1.jpg.523d63a581dc6729c6312f64c64acf5f.jpgis:

Brackets for contests are selected from 1-40, 41-80, 81-120, etc level pools. You (and also I) are in the top group, 321-360 level pool.

Just as it happens with the leagues, contests have a minimum of 50 players, but if there are not exact multiple of that quantity in the pool, it can be more than that number.

This topic is quite interesting, it's nice to knows that i am in the semi-final level group (281-320) because no player is 360lvl+ yet but this also creates the question, what will happen when Fran will go beyond 360lvl ?? will he be in a new group by himself or will he stay in the 321-360 group ??

26 minutes ago, Hotless said:

This topic is quite interesting, it's nice to knows that i am in the semi-final level group (281-320) because no player is 360lvl+ yet but this also creates the question, what will happen when Fran will go beyond 360lvl ?? will he be in a new group by himself or will he stay in the 321-360 group ??

A new tier will only be formed when there are 50 players or more in that tier.
The same as with leagues.
You need 7 leagues to form the next one.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

A new tier will only be formed when there are 50 players or more in that tier.
The same as with leagues.
You need 7 leagues to form the next one.

You didn't answer my question, if a new group won't be made unless there are 50+ people of that level range then i guess that he will stay in the 321-360 level group even though he will be 361+

1 hour ago, Hotless said:

You didn't answer my question, if a new group won't be made unless there are 50+ people of that level range then i guess that he will stay in the 321-360 level group even though he will be 361+

So that answered your question...
Winners of the highest league available also stay in that highest league available if the next one can't be formed.
I just didn't spell it out for you >,<