League rewards not being awarded

eleszar

I have completed the leagues many times and every time the league ends and I get a list of the rewards for my standing, they are never awarded to my bank.  This happens on both the test server and the production servers.  the leaderboard rewards go to my bank, but never the league rewards.  I have missed out on hundreds of kobans, cash,  and other items because of this.  Until this is fixed, there is no point in fighting in the leagues.

Just logged on and claimed the league prize and got nothing again.  Attaching a screen shot of what I had before going to the league and when I claimed the reward.  I didn't post a shot of after the reward because it is the same as the before.  I didn't play much in this league but still should have received some kobans, but got nothing.  I will not be wasting my time with the leagues until this gets fixed.

before.jpg

win  screen.jpg

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 1:45 AM, Kinkoid said:

Could you please tell us what's happening whenever you go on the leagues on thursday ?

Don't know why I expected an answer when I replied to your request, bugs seem to rarely get fixed anyway.

• 2 weeks later...