Arena Bug

The last days that I have been playing in the combat arena appear players without profile, and they have been replacing the players with whom I usually compete, reason for which I have lost advantage. I am a daily player, and I usually achieve a good classification. Please do your best to fix this bug.

PS: I used google translator.

you have no actual players in the range + - 1000 mojo  + - 15 levels, so the system is asigning you some bots.

you are a veteran and should know that by now if you regularly read the forum posts

image.thumb.png.ff94b7282c7806ff4e87ac09edc33a9e.png

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1

---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioShonaSindhiSomalíSotho meridionalSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol

I understand that they put bots, but it was because of it that I could not fight against real players. As you can see in the screenshot now I have been out of the limit of mojo. But before I kept up with the others.
  • Sad 1