weird scores in contests

dde4ori

For the 3 contests that end today, one needed experience gain (I made around 31000 points until now), another was the sum of experience gain plus energy spent(in witch I make 14942 points up to now),and the third one needed experience  plus experience given to the girls ( in witch i made around 38000 up to now).It is obvious that the sum of experience and energy (second contest) shown is lower than only the experience alone (I did not made donations),(first contest). Because this discrepancy I do not occupy the right position on the contest with experience and energy..

Just now, dde4ori said:

For the 3 contests that end today, one needed experience gain (I made around 31000 points until now), another was the sum of experience gain plus energy spent(in witch I make 14942 points up to now),and the third one needed experience plus experience given to the girls ( in witch i made around 38000 up to now).It is obvious that the sum of experience and energy (second contest) shown is lower than only the experience alone (I did not made donations),(first contest). Because this discrepancy I do not occupy the right position on the contest with experience and energy..

Are you aware that the contests didn't all start on the same day? Exp+Energy spent started two days after the other two did.

• Like 1