Future F.A.Q.

Greetingz

4 minutes ago, test_user said:

Do event girls ever return? I'd like Bodybuilder Elizabeth and Secretary Rabbi. Are they permanently unattainable?

Secretary rabbi is a mission event girl so you either have to wait for another revival event with mission event girls also you can get when that sports event gets a revival in november.

You could try you luck in epic pachinko during the anniversary event which should happen around July it will let you get all the past event harem members in there but you should get all the boss girls before then and save your kobans because a lot of event harem members will be in there.

3 hours ago, natstar said:

Secretary rabbi is a mission event girl so you either have to wait for another revival event with mission event girls also you can get when that sports event gets a revival in november.

You could try you luck in epic pachinko during the anniversary event which should happen around July it will let you get all the past event harem members in there but you should get all the boss girls before then and save your kobans because a lot of event harem members will be in there.

Thanks for the information! Glad to know there is at least a possibility in the future then. Looking forward to the chance of getting them.

Edited by test_user

3 hours ago, dreameater said:

what is the max energy and combativity and its corresponding level.

example i am now level 50 and have 100 energy and 20 combativity

i also want to know if it will increase more or will it increase every 10 levels or something

you are at max energy and combativity.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question regarding classes. Being a certain class what is the best thing to do aside from having Alpha, Beta and Omega girl being the same class?

Using rare items with the same attribute?

I recently read in a PvP topic that stacking main attribute and using single stat items is way better than using rainbow ones.. and this is exactly the opposite of what I'm doing. I prefer rainbows because they give more stats in total compared to single stat items but seems it's ineffective as I suck in PvP.

I still think it's good to have some defense against other attributes but maybe this is not how the game works...

7 minutes ago, SuperTanya said:

I have a question regarding classes. Being a certain class what is the best thing to do aside from having Alpha, Beta and Omega girl being the same class?

I recently read in a PvP topic that stacking main attribute and using single stat items is way better than using rainbow ones.. and this is exactly the opposite of what I'm doing. I prefer rainbows because they give more stats in total compared to single stat items but seems it's ineffective as I suck in PvP.

I still think it's good to have some defense against other attributes but maybe this is not how the game works...

increasing your non-primary stat only has half the effect

image.png.794aadf5cd5d24b8360f2ae2c906c31a.png (that little bit extra is due to the girl)

increasing your primary stat has full effect

image.png.0f85ea27d56eb0a366f6ff0d3eecc6bc.png (once again bit extra due to girl)

also, only ur primary stat is counted when increasing ego

but if you are new, rainbow items can still be good to top your crit chance (at 25%), as nothing matters in battle more than crit and your type advantage

13 minutes ago, SuperTanya said:

The revamp of PVP is not completely done yet. Once it is these rainbow items will be a lot more powerful since the old CRIT value will be revamped as well. But equipment alone is not everything, from your stats I could see that you apparently don't invest much in stat upgrades in the market, these can help a great deal as well.

3 minutes ago, BryVaz said:

hello I did not understand one of the questions could explain it to me.
when I give packinco epico X10 I can get more than one girl
Thank you

Hi BryVaz,

epic pachinko x10 gives you 1 girl, no more, no less.
it's the guaranteed way of playing.
you know that you will get that one girl if you do it like that, whereas the single epic pachinko gives you a chance on a girl.
so in theory you could get more than 1 girl from 10 single epic pachinkos, but you can also get no girl from 10 single epic pachinkos.

• Thanks 1

There is some way in which to get girls from past events or the possibility that those events fly throughout the year or that these girls fly in a super eveto
as an idea for a future event, something like that would be good

--edit by moderator--
please don't show girls in any pose above the original pose so openly.
at least put it between spoiler brackets.

-thanks Chthugha

Sin título.png

2 minutes ago, BryVaz said:

There is some way in which to get girls from past events or the possibility that those events fly throughout the year or that these girls fly in a super eveto
as an idea for a future event, something like that would be good

--edit by moderator--
please don't show girls in any pose above the original pose so openly.
at least put it between spoiler brackets.

-thanks Chthugha

Reveal hidden contents

Every event you missed, will have a revival event the year after, but then just for 7 days instead of 14 days.
You will be able to get every girl from the event the year before, apart from the mission girls.

Last year we had a "superevent" called the anniversary event.
It had every girl up to that moment in the pachinko.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Cada evento que te perdiste, tendrá un evento de avivamiento el año siguiente, pero luego solo por 7 días en lugar de 14 días.
Podrás sacar a todas las chicas del evento el año anterior, aparte de las chicas de la misión.

El año pasado tuvimos un evento "superevent" llamado aniversario.
Tenía a todas las chicas hasta ese momento en el pachinko.

thank you for clarifying and sorry for the infringement I am new but will not happen again

• 3 weeks later...
Is there any way to increase the likelihood that one of the npc will give you a girl? because I have fought several times with the spy ninja that I have already raised it up to 32 and still does not give me a girl

9 hours ago, MOGGY said:

Is there any way to increase the likelihood that one of the npc will give you a girl? because I have fought several times with the spy ninja that I have already raised it up to 32 and still does not give me a girl

The only thing you can do, is keep on battling those villains.
There's nothing else you can do.

On 4/28/2018 at 5:03 PM, MOGGY said:

grind like crazy

spend kobans to grind some more. the drop rate on them is atrociously low. also, if one doesn't give switch to another. the random number generator is a bit iffy so switching to another fight might help

1 hour ago, mrttao said:

grind like crazy

spend kobans to grind some more. the drop rate on them is atrociously low. also, if one doesn't give switch to another. the random number generator is a bit iffy so switching to another fight might help

Probably get more girls from epic Panchiko than using kobans to hit bosses more often. The drop rate for boss girls ignoring flukes is that low. For the cost of a guarenteed girl you would get roughly 600 to 700 extra combats but I find it takes a good 750 to 1000 on average to get a drop, and that's for the first girl, from what I understand the second and third one have an even lower drop rate.

As someone onces said, a game about collecting girls that almost never drops girls. Unlike what that moaning cow Alanis Morresette sings about, this is actually ironic, doncha think.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is kinda answered already on the Equipment wiki page, but needs to be updated to contain info on the most recent patches.

Equipment (and now girl) rarity color-coding seems straightforward to me, but I imagine someone could get confused if they're new and/or aren't paying close enough attention. So I wondered if there was a page on rarity and their colors yet. Or, put into question format:

What do those colors around the equipment and some girls mean?

And, somewhat in the same vein:

Why is it that so much equipment at higher levels has worse stats than lower level ones?

...I genuinely want an answer to that one. To give an example, I'm at level 230, and still using a level 152 Legendary bowl, because every Legendary I've gotten that could replace it had worse stats. I almost can't believe they're randomly generated, because the worse stats seem fairly consistent. Although I suppose maybe I just got some really choice gear before an update that lowered the stats on newer stuff.