Future F.A.Q.

Greetingz

2 hours ago, GarfEild said:

Why is it that so much equipment at higher levels has worse stats than lower level ones?

...I genuinely want an answer to that one. To give an example, I'm at level 230, and still using a level 152 Legendary bowl, because every Legendary I've gotten that could replace it had worse stats. I almost can't believe they're randomly generated, because the worse stats seem fairly consistent. Although I suppose maybe I just got some really choice gear before an update that lowered the stats on newer stuff.

Speaking only for the time since I started playing in June of last year. In a nutshell, the devs were giving too much away.

Great pachinko had a flaw that made it a printing press for money. It was extremely easy to max a girl's affection and levels. The artists were overworked. A lot of players sat around waiting for the new scroll with nothing to do because PvP was not interesting and it wasn't challenging to improve your harem's money collection, when the great pachinko gave you all the money you could eat. They addressed the money problem in August of last year by removing the exploit in great pachinko, and making books and affection items much more expensive. Cutting the money the players had access to, along with increasing the costs, greatly slowed down the progress most players could make, and gave the artists time to catch up with their workload.

Then they started overhauling the PvP in February, and realized the Legendary gear was too strong, too cheap, and too easy to get for new and slightly less new players. So the stat range of Legendary gear was lowered, made more expensive, and harder to get in the market. However, the gear that had already been issued couldn't be re-worked, because gear has a range of values that are randomly determined, depending on it's rarity class when it's created for the market, mission and PvP rewards, and pachinkos. As a result, no 2 items are the same, unlike the costs and stats of the girls. Re-working all those stats for all that gear for all those players is impossible for the time the devs can work on the game without it stalling out, since the game moves forward by advancing the story and monthly events. If that progress stops, that's the worst outcome for this game. So the Legendary gear was watered down to make it less powerful if someone had gotten a new set during the first few months after the February patch. Only now, about 3 months and roughly 80ish levels later, are players on Discord reporting Legendary gear stats matching or exceeding the pre-patch Legendary gear stats. 

TL;DR no, not doing a TL;DR. Read the post. It took time to create. Time I could have spent doing something else. Have some respect for my time and read the post. Thanx!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blain said:

Speaking only for the time since I started playing in June of last year. In a nutshell, the devs were giving too much away.

Great pachinko had a flaw that made it a printing press for money. It was extremely easy to max a girl's affection and levels. The artists were overworked. A lot of players sat around waiting for the new scroll with nothing to do because PvP was not interesting and it wasn't challenging to improve your harem's money collection, when the great pachinko gave you all the money you could eat. They addressed the money problem in August of last year by removing the exploit in great pachinko, and making books and affection items much more expensive. Cutting the money the players had access to, along with increasing the costs, greatly slowed down the progress most players could make, and gave the artists time to catch up with their workload.

Then they started overhauling the PvP in February, and realized the Legendary gear was too strong, too cheap, and too easy to get for new and slightly less new players. So the stat range of Legendary gear was lowered, made more expensive, and harder to get in the market. However, the gear that had already been issued couldn't be re-worked, because gear has a range of values that are randomly determined, depending on it's rarity class when it's created for the market, mission and PvP rewards, and pachinkos. As a result, no 2 items are the same, unlike the costs and stats of the girls. Re-working all those stats for all that gear for all those players is impossible for the time the devs can work on the game without it stalling out, since the game moves forward by advancing the story and monthly events. If that progress stops, that's the worst outcome for this game. So the Legendary gear was watered down to make it less powerful if someone had gotten a new set during the first few months after the February patch. Only now, about 3 months and roughly 80ish levels later, are players on Discord reporting Legendary gear stats matching or exceeding the pre-patch Legendary gear stats. 

TL;DR no, not doing a TL;DR. Read the post. It took time to create. Time I could have spent doing something else. Have some respect for my time and read the post. Thanx!

By far the best explanation I've seen for this.

Thanks for taking the time to fully explain this for newer players.

It's called Harmony, it's used to calculate the probability your special ability procs in combat. Base is 50%, if you have an equal amount of harmony to you opponent chances are 25% you vs. 25% him, if you have more than your opponent your chance to proc your special ability will rise accordingly (e.g. 30% you, 20%him).

Edited by dsfs
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, mrttao said:

I noticed that purple gear has a bonus to a stat that looks like a yin yang symbol but with male/female and is purple. What is that stat called and what does it do?

Harmony increases your chance of using the harem members special ability that you have in your battle team.

Hardcore ability gives you a chance to increase damage,know how gives you a chance of healing and Charm's ability doubles your defense against attacks.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mrttao said:

I noticed that purple gear has a bonus to a stat that looks like a yin yang symbol but with male/female and is purple. What is that stat called and what does it do?

I assume you're refering to the Harmony stat? Cuz that's the latest stat that got added.

It's basicly the new % chance for crit. But instead of crit, they're skills.
The more harmony you have, the more % chance you have to trigger your special skill per your attack turn. (Or defense turn if you're charm). The % is calculated by adding the players and the enemies stat in a total. So it's not for example 1,000 harmony is 10%. Also note that the player that has the attribute benefit of the Dominance Scheme, they gain a 20% boost on harmony. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2018 at 4:01 AM, Greetingz said:

I assume you're refering to the Harmony stat? Cuz that's the latest stat that got added.

It's basicly the new % chance for crit. But instead of crit, they're skills.

I was indeed referring to harmony.... and now that you pointed it out, its stuck in my head that it is "crit chance" under a different name.

4 hours ago, mrttao said:

I was indeed referring to harmony.... and now that you pointed it out, its stuck in my head that it is "crit chance" under a different name.

it's still some kind of crit chance if you want to call it such. just the effect of the crit is completely different to the commonly spread increased damage.

Q: How can I be so unlucky to get current event girl(a)? I am in a war with Gruntt but he is not letting go his prehistoric girl. Can someone please give me a Staff of Domination, a bag, 5 sheep and a Gnome? This lady seems to be a Dreanei....geez

3 hours ago, Dafrenzel said:

Q: How can I be so unlucky to get current event girl(a)? I am in a war with Gruntt but he is not letting go his prehistoric girl. Can someone please give me a Staff of Domination, a bag, 5 sheep and a Gnome? This lady seems to be a Dreanei....geez

A: There are chances you can never get an event girl in your entire game play life. It's not unusual to not get a single event girl. There is no guaranteed drop for them, or increasing rates over time. It's a solid % chance for the entire time ur fighting him. And you're simply not hitting the % on the head so the girl drops.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dafrenzel said:

save your kobans, on the last day of the event spend them freely to buy more fights repeatedly until the event girls drops. sometimes I get the event girls on the first day. sometimes I need to spend hundreds of kobans on the last day to get them

6 hours ago, Habi said:

it's still some kind of crit chance if you want to call it such. just the effect of the crit is completely different to the commonly spread increased damage.

I gladly help out with those, Crit Chance, DR Chance (Damage Reduction) & Heal Chance.
Hope these help ^_^

Cheers

2 hours ago, mrttao said:

save your kobans, on the last day of the event spend them freely to buy more fights repeatedly until the event girls drops. sometimes I get the event girls on the first day. sometimes I need to spend hundreds of kobans on the last day to get them

Saving them up for a last day multiple epic pachinko. My post was cynical rather than serious. But thanks anyways :-)

Edited by Dafrenzel

7 hours ago, Dafrenzel said:

Saving them up for a last day multiple epic pachinko. My post was cynical rather than serious. But thanks anyways :-)

epic pachinko costs more kobans per girl than farming the battles for the 2 farmable event girls.

• Like 1