Patch Notes Feedback

Kuradur

Used to be a place already made for this, but I couldn't find it... Oh well.

Not that one person's opinion matters to a hill of beans, but... In my humble opinion, the developers have totally screwed this game over with this latest "Patch" and here's why. I'm not sure how other players will view it, but in the Market, when I was buying boosters with hard earned Kobans, I rather enjoyed the idea that I was getting my money's worth. Take Rare or Epic Boosters for example with a lasting duration of either 36 hours (1.5 days) or 72 hours (3.0 days) that are now all reduced in duration to ONE DAY? And to top it all off, the ones I have already bought on the idea of the lasting duration have been reduced to only one day as well. That, to me, feels like you've kindly dipped your hand into my pocket and stolen something from me.

Now I understand that a business is in business to make money, and make money I am CERTAIN y'all do. I'm also certain that you're alienating a lot of your customer base with corporate greed and driving people away from what used to be a fun game.

I've been playing for more than a year and a half now, but thanks to repeated changes like this one, coupled with looking a "Coming Soon" on features that would increase customer satisifaction and enhance playability while cash cow koban generators in the form of repetitious "Special Events" are introduced with almost clock-like predictibility, when my monthly card is used up, it saddens me, but I'm out.