BUG on the Chat (Club)

Bakko

went away in the last few minutes for me. It does seem to come back at times though it was a while I think this last time. Hard to tell since unless you have something to share or there is an update marker there, you probably aren't opening it at all.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ScrubNoob said:

went away in the last few minutes for me. It does seem to come back at times though it was a while I think this last time. Hard to tell since unless you have something to share or there is an update marker there, you probably aren't opening it at all.

This bug started more that 2 hours ago.

7 minutes ago, Bakko said:

This bug started more that 2 hours ago.

Yes I noticed it with the patch starting. It has been coming and going almost since clubs were implemented. Commenting on the bug here may certainly help. I just thought you might want heads up to check again since it may be working for you now. I can't say for certain that it effects everyone at the same time, though I can say all members of the same club have the issue at the same time.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ScrubNoob said:

Yes I noticed it with the patch starting. It has been coming and going almost since clubs were implemented. Commenting on the bug here may certainly help. I just thought you might want heads up to check again since it may be working for you now. I can't say for certain that it effects everyone at the same time, though I can say all members of the same club have the issue at the same time.

Sadly the bug is still ongong. Just re logged, trying change navegator, nothing  happens.